Ice to Meet you and Lost Legion kills.

Has anyone easily gotten the Ice to meet you trophy and the one to get lost legion to kill three others? I've spent about 5 hours trying various methods for ice to meet you, nothing has worked. And I have no clue how to even attempt the other trophy. Ice to meet you has actually made me quit playing though... I dont want to play again until I get the damn trophy.

Do you play solo or do you have friends in the session with you? I tried getting the "Ice to Meet You" with one of my friend and it didn't work at all. I got it solo on my second try.

I haven't tried the "Collateral Damage" trophy yet, but I found another method to get it on YouTube:

Just keep trying, you're gonna get it. :)

I've tried that way for Ice to meet you for about an hour or two. Enemies don't spawn right, if they do they won't follow me, if they follow me, they just disappear or die before i get to cryo shroom.

Don't run, also try to kill all the flying bugs so more non-flying bugs spawn. BTW be carefull cause there's a "batkeeper" that fight the bugs, he's like a scav but with bat's companions.

Another tip for Ice to Meet you is get an Oz Kit that doesnt give a slam bonus like Fire etc. I was able to get 3 enemies frozen pretty fast but it didnt pop when I slammed them so I switched Oz Kits and after like 20 min of trying to get 3 frozen again I was able to get the trophy. For Collateral Damage I used the second video posted and if the first guy didnt change to a Magus I reloaded. When he changes just run around and get everyones health down to half or lower until he kills them. Also make sure you dont have a shield that damages people and if you have Wilhelm dont have the Terminator skill either. It gets annoying when youre trying for something and your shield/skills kill them lol...

So I think I have a glitched trophy... Just butt slammed and shattered three frozen enemies ten times at titan industrial. No trophy............

Well I started thinking and respeced my Clappy thinking the ice nova skill canceled out the trophy. And guess what, it did... So anyone having problems with this unlocking, take off clappys ice nova. Then do tasslers side quests involving the quarantine zone, accept mission from guy in quarantine zone, quit out with the mission weapon, go to titan industrial, run forward and sit on left box until three torks attack. Freeze all with laser, slam, and trophy! Now just got collateral damage.