GTA San Andreas PS3 release?

Saltyie

Update: Confirmed by Rockstar, but only for the 360. Deflate your hype baloons people.

Over on XboxAchievements, an achievement list for Grand theft auto San Andreas for the 360 has been leaked (The 'xbox originals' version has also been pulled from the marketplace). While nothing is confirmed, usually a trophy or achievement list is strong evidence towards an imminent release. It's a safe bet to assume that if it comes to the 360, it'll come to the PS3 too.

This wouldn't be unreasonable, because on the 18th of November, GTA V is rereleased on the PS4, maybe Rockstar are re-releasing San Andreas for PS3 owners? GTA San Andreas recently released on tablets and smartphones, and didn't have any visual improvement, so whether or not we'll get a visual upgrade for the last gen versions is unknown. Adding fuels to the flames of speculation, San Andreas originally released on the 26th of October 2004, meaning this Sunday will be it's 10th anniversary.

What're your thoughts on this? I wouldn't mind re-visiting one of the best GTA games before playing V.

174cdf7a56f100edbf0d2ef8dad9d238e6b752df

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 3

Over on XboxAchievements, an achievement list for Grand theft auto San Andreas for the 360 has been leaked (The 'xbox originals' version has also been pulled from the marketplace). While nothing is confirmed, usually a trophy or achievement list is strong evidence towards an imminent release. It's a safe bet to assume that if it comes to the 360, it'll come to the PS3 too.

This wouldn't be unreasonable, because on the 18th of November, GTA V is rereleased on the PS4, maybe Rockstar are re-releasing San Andreas for PS3 owners? GTA San Andreas recently released on tablets and smartphones, and didn't have any visual improvement, so whether or not we'll get a visual upgrade for the last gen versions is unknown. Adding fuels to the flames of speculation, San Andreas originally released on the 26th of October 2004, meaning this Sunday will be it's 10th anniversary.

What're your thoughts on this? I wouldn't mind re-visiting one of the best GTA games before playing V. 

174cdf7a56f100edbf0d2ef8dad9d238e6b752df

It could be a deal between MS and TT but yeah, I think the PS3 version is coming too. 

I hope that this sells enough units to convince R* to also re-release GTA III, Vice City, Manhunt, The Warriors and Red Dead Revolver.

edit: I think it will be released on at least 360 and PS3, but hopefully also XB1 and PS4.

Edited by soniq

I hope that this sells enough units to convince R* to also re-release GTA III, Vice City, Manhunt, The Warriors and Red Dead Revolver.

edit: I think it will be released on at least 360 and PS3, but hopefully also XB1 and PS4.

You're forgetting Bully - a much forgotten classic in my eyes.

• Like 3