GTA San Andreas PS3 release?

Saltyie

I don't want any new additions, I just want the vanilla San Andreas - maybe without those stupid Zero missions. Actually, I also want checkpoints in missions, or at least an option to restart from mission start without having to drive back to it every time. I also want that weird shared screen co-op mode turned into an online co-op mode, that would be awesome. I have the next week off, and apart from playing through Dragon Age, was looking for something else to play. Hopefully we'll get an announcement on the 10th anniversary (Sunday), with it releasing the following week.

Also, on the topic of Bully, I would buy it instantly if R* released the scholarship edition with trophies. I completed it 3 times on PS2, and got 1000g on the 360 version a few years ago.

Edited by Saltyie

They must release this on PS3 ! (with trophies, of course) Same with Vice City.

GTA SA story missions weren't so hard for me (some Zero and Desert missions were a little tricky) but I managed to beat the game without cheats on both PS2 and PC.

We still don't know what are the hidden achievements, but if they put '100% game' it will be very hard.

And if they make Reach 'King of San Andreas' Criminal Rating it would probably be one of the hardest platinums ever...

• Like 1

It makes me sick, why no PS3 version Rockstar, DAMNAAAAYOUUU!!!

hope they change their minds and bring it to ps3 aswell or maybe (and I'm hoping) that they only confirmed it was 360 cause of the achivement leek and there is actually a ps3 version aswell, it would be nice to have this platinum added to my collection

Really hope we get it on PS3, easily my most played game and I would be more than happy to do it all over again. 100%'ed the game a few times.

I would rather R* remaster Bully than any GTA game honestly doods

I second that!

Bully (or Canis Canum Edit as it was called in my ridiculous country) is easily Rockstars best game, closely followed by The Warriors, Then Vice City.

Any of those with trophies on PS3 would make me break my 'no new games on old-gen systems' rule in a heartbeat!

• Like 1

I second that!

Bully (or Canis Canum Edit as it was called in my ridiculous country) is easily Rockstars best game, closely followed by The Warriors, Then Vice City.

Any of those with trophies on PS3 would make me break my 'no new games on old-gen systems' rule in a heartbeat!

YES! finally I am not the only person waiting for a HD release of The Warriors :D 

• Like 1

Yes Please  :holy:

IF it does then 100% buying this and hope this has a plat so deserving of it since it such a awesome game, will still get it if doesn't have a plat.

P.S if does come wonder if Hot Coffee Mod be in it :P

Edited by Jarethgeason

Does nobody realise San Andreas PS2 was pulled from the PS Store? Or at least for EU.

It's still on the US store. It may have been pulled from EU for unrelated reasons.

It is strange that only 360 would the HD remake though. It makes zero sense that they would put in the work to make it HD and add achievements, and then only release it on one of 4 currently used systems. And on one of the last gen systems with probably only a year or two of life left no less.

• Like 1

The achivement list looks so damn easy. I remember the hardest thing in San Andreas was getting gold imedals in all the vehicle schools and for the achivemet you only need to complete one. If it comes to PS3 or PS4 with trophies it will be a 1-2 days plat.

• Like 1

The achivement list looks so damn easy. I remember the hardest thing in San Andreas was getting gold imedals in all the vehicle schools and for the achivemet you only need to complete one. If it comes to PS3 or PS4 with trophies it will be a 1-2 days plat.

Same. Though, don't really know what the hidden achievements looks like since I only saw a video from Facebook showing what the achievement list looks like. And, damn once I saw a picture of San Andreas remastered, I was really jealous that now I wish Rockstar would include Sony on there ASAP.

• Like 1