GTA San Andreas PS3 release?

Saltyie

Same. Though, don't really know what the hidden achievements looks like since I only saw a video from Facebook showing what the achievement list looks like. And, damn once I saw a picture of San Andreas remastered, I was really jealous that now I wish Rockstar would include Sony on there ASAP.

I'm surprised not to see any collectible achivements for the game. I remember spending most of the time finding all the tags, horseshoes, shells and snapshots across the cities.

I don't remember how many levels exactly were for the vigilante missions but getting all done was a hard task too, specially in the first city without the helicopter you unlocked in the flying school after getting all gold medals.

• 3 months later...

Hit me with a Vice City remaster and I'll be dancing. 

[edit]

Honestly, San Andreas was a game changer in the industry, so I'll gladly waste away more hours in pursuit of its platinum. 

I agree on both accounts.  San Andreas was awesome and I will definitely play again if there's a Plat, however if Vice City gets a re-release with trophies of any kind, I'd still buy it.  That's still my fave GTA game.

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead but I'm worried about this. It's been some months and still no news. Are they just waiting for an HD collection with 3, Vice City and San Andreas or is this gonna stay Xbox exclusive?

I would figuratively (and possibly literally) shit myself with joyous excitement if that happened. Those three games are the cornerstone of my childhood. I've gotten the 100% each and every one of them without getting busted or wasted - totally wish I had a trophy to show for that. 

I would totally buy the GTA games again if they got trophy lists - I always tried to find all the hidden packages, horse shoes, graffiti tags, jumps etc Rockstar are really missing out on this! I mean I'm no gaming expert so I have no idea how much expense/time it takes to give a game a trophy list but it would be amazing if this happened for this series and there would be thousands of others out there who feel the same!

• 5 weeks later...

Well Bully( or Canis canem edit or whatever it is called) was re-released on the X360 and not on PS3 so this is probably the same thing.

That's really unfortunate though,I would really enjoy playing SA with trophies(I would really enjoy playing Bully on PS3 too).

Life is unfair

More like M$ likes to bribe everyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has already been released on the PS Store as a PS2 Classics download. None of the classics have trophies, and they never will. The only PS2 games to receive trophies are HD remakes, and those are up to the devs that package them with standard PS3 collections, e.g. God of War Collection, Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection, Killzone Trilogy. 

Edit: I reread the post. It's possible it may be coming. 

Edited by AnimeDreama

• 1 month later...

The GTA San Andreas was a Android port and it was easier to port to the 360 due to it's PC like parts. I would say that PS4 and X1 will probably get VC if they ever decide to re-release them. Thinking that MS bribes shows you that you're just as easily fooled like those X-bots and Sony ponies. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

• 5 months later...

Just found it has been rated "USK 18" in Germany two weeks ago, so my guess is, it's finally coming :)

http://www.usk.de/titelsuche/aktuell-geprueft/

There are no direct links available - now it's the last entry on page 1, it's probably going to be on page 2 soon :)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Just found it has been rated "USK 18" in Germany two weeks ago, so my guess is, it's finally coming :)

http://www.usk.de/titelsuche/aktuell-geprueft/

There are no direct links available - now it's the last entry on page 1, it's probably going to be on page 2 soon :)

This looks very hopeful! I dont know why it would be just coming to PS3, might as well put it on the PS4 as well. will definitely be getting this