Thoughts on Trophies & who will buy it ?

YesImAPwnda

It looks pretty easy, and I thing I will give it a try and buy it on the first day :)

So what is your thoughts on the trophies and are you gonna buy it ?

I think it is a 1 / 10 but very time consuming.

btw: greetings from Germany :D

If you're giving a singstar game 1/10 then you're either an amazing singer or new to singstar ;-;

If you're giving a singstar game 1/10 then you're either an amazing singer or new to singstar ;-;

Didn't saw the Get the highest ranking on every line in a Normal length performance Trophy and the Fill every Golden Note in a normal length performance Trophy.

These will be the only hard trophies. The other Trophies doesn't really need much skills

Edited by YesImAPwnda

Lol, this is a very easy platinum.

The original SingStar is an other story, that's hard.

This is easy, just as the 'free' SingStar for PS3 where I have platinum. They have the same trophies, so I'll get another easy platinum.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1697-SingStar/joertjeuhn

Pretty easy platinum. A trophies are very similar like in the SingStar XMB. Only a hardesting think will be a BFF trophy because I haven't got two mic. Maybe a PS4 headset will be suported or any mic.And a older song will be supported too because I want to buy a Kid Cudi songs and I didn't saw any at PS4 Store..

• 2 weeks later...