Holy shit :O

I want to see the co-op feature and if it's cross play as well. 

I played through it co-op with my brother on PC about 6 months ago but this was an unofficial mod for co-op campaign and if you died you just instantly re spawned it was alot of fun but made the game very easy, hopefully the co-op wont be just infinite lives, as for the 500 duke match kills im really not looking forward to them as I have tried duke match and it isnt really my thing but maybe on PS3 with a controller it will be better.

Also I have never played the 3 bonus missions so ill probably do those 1st.

I knew this was coming out, but it's been several months since I had even heard about it.

There was even a lawsuit where the devs got sued by Gearbox for "innapropriate use" of the Duke Nukem property. It gave me a good laugh.

Gearbox inappropriately used the Duke Nukem property when they made that terrible game :lol:

• Like 2

hi,

just for information, but the game is available today on european store for 9.99€ for PSVita and PS3 but the game isn't cross buy, for the price in US dollar i dont know the current exchange rate

EDIT the game ( vita version ) has been delete from store EU, very strange but  the game is always in my download list on my PSN account.

edit 2

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition is hitting PS3 and Vita January 13th in North America and January 14th in Europe!

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/530076000550273024

Edited by MelissaAngels

• 2 months later...