This game is amazing!

GRITTY_PITTY

I got my brother to try this game out, and upon checking back with him... He gave me a look like kid would give their parents if they found a dingleberry in their stocking for Kwanza.  I enjoyed it, but to some who blessed with a bit shorter of an attention span, this game's flaws are just shocking to someone who's wants to shooting and slash some zombies.  Well said though, the positives this game has are just great.  Simply a moving story, and a game that plays with your conscience.

• Like 1

I got my brother to try this game out, and upon checking back with him... He gave me a look like kid would give their parents if they found a dingleberry in their stocking for Kwanza.  I enjoyed it, but to some who blessed with a bit shorter of an attention span, this game's flaws are just shocking to someone who's wants to shooting and slash some zombies.  Well said though, the positives this game has are just great.  Simply a moving story, and a game that plays with your conscience.

Yeah, to the everyday player who just wants to play shooter style games or combat based games its not well suited, but the story for those who are interested is great, only Heavy Rain has compared writing wise in my opinion, the script and plot twists are great :)

Im glad to hear you like it. i remember the first time i played it i was up till 6am completely entrapped by the story. Played through it three time since then and am planning to play it on ps4 when its cheaper :)

its definitely addictive, hooks you in straight away! Im up to chapter 3 at the moment. Its so damn good!

One of my favourite games , brilliant story!

Strongly agree, one of the greatest storys ive ever experienced in a video game.

eh, this is just too weird...everyone who owned/owns ps3 version have bought season pass for sure or something.....this won't sell good.

what do you mean mate?

Story is indeed amazing, one of the best stories in a video game.

Definitely have to play through it again to try different options to get different results

It really is an amazing game, I think the ending stays the same, im not sure though I havent even finished chapter 3.

yeah its been out a while and its on sale in PSN store at the moment, so i'll be grabbing ... not sure if it is on sale for Australia psn.?!?

Just want to find out how the story pans out :-)

I hope its for sale on there, ill check as soon as I finish this season (probably tonight/tomorrow). I forgot to add how good the music is aswell, especially the scenes with Clementine.

Second season is not as good as the first one but it is still worth buying.

I find its usually hard for some story based games/films/shows to out to the first season but in some cases it happens, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead are good examples of how it can be achieved though. Edited by GRITTY_PITTY

hear hear... Telltale really amazed me with this game... didn't even mind playing it both in PS3 and Vita... which season is better is quite debatable... I find the first game story better but I find second season's decisions much better....  well maybe depends on taste...

btw... might be cliche, but kinda surprise nobody has brought it up.... tried Wolf Among Us? another amazing game made by TT and some says they like it much better than TWD ;)

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.  I got it free with my Vita and personally glad I didn't pay for it.  Just way to different than the type of games I enjoy.  The story is good, and the choose your adventure is an interesting attempt at creating replay value however you are still guided through the story and overall there is just not enough going on.  I ended up skipping scenes or just zoning out while the cut scenes played. 

hear hear... Telltale really amazed me with this game... didn't even mind playing it both in PS3 and Vita... which season is better is quite debatable... I find the first game story better but I find second season's decisions much better....  well maybe depends on taste...

btw... might be cliche, but kinda surprise nobody has brought it up.... tried Wolf Among Us? another amazing game made by TT and some says they like it much better than TWD ;)

what is The Wolf Among Us about? :)

what is The Wolf Among Us about? :)

hmmm... I dunno if I can tell it without a spoiler so I'll just copy what the wikipedia said:

The Wolf Among Us is set in the year 1986, decades before the events of the first issue of Fables. For years, many of the magical and mystical lands described in myth, legend, and folklore (known colloquially as "the homelands") have been occupied by an enigmatic tyrant known only as the Adversary. To escape the Adversary's marauding armies and totalitarian regime many creatures and characters known as "fables" fled to the mundane world and created an enclave known as Fabletown in colonial America, now located in modern-day Manhattan. To mask their presence from the native humans (referred to as "mundies") all non-human fables have to purchase an enchantment known as a "glamour" which allows them to appear human, or be relocated to a rural community known as "The Farm". The reformed Big Bad Wolf, Bigby Wolf (voiced by Adam Harrington), is the sheriff of Fabletown and is responsible for hiding the community from the wider world and enforcing its laws.

one thing for sure though... if you love and enjoy TWD... you must try this one... ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

@audiopile. I'm glad you got the option of skipping the cutscenes PSvita, not so lucky are those of us who had to sit through all the stale outdated drip-fed mellow drama this game vomited onto my screen... Can anyone guess i didn't like it very much? :P