Them cabbages.

chukkonovic

During Chapter 7 when you're playing as Spirit Korra, focus on the Chi Blockers on the ground. Once you beat enough they will drop a Cabbage every time. Once you get it just let the mechs kill you and repeat until you have enough.

During Chapter 7 when you're playing as Spirit Korra, focus on the Chi Blockers on the ground. Once you beat enough they will drop a Cabbage every time. Once you get it just let the mechs kill you and repeat until you have enough.

OMFG thanks alot i will try it...but i still may not platinum the game anytime soon it kinda sucks...extreme is tedious.

OMFG thanks alot i will try it...but i still may not platinum the game anytime soon it kinda sucks...extreme is tedious.

Extreme is made a lot easier with the Shadow Fist, Healing, Charge Armor, and Full Charge talismans. There's only two parts that were kind of hard, but were doable.

The only part I have trouble with is doing Naga's second challenge on Extreme mode. I'm still struggling so I'll try again tomorrow. 

thats when she had to fight the robots with naga...yeah i figure that thats gonna be an issue on normal i almost destroyed my controller....

Extreme is made a lot easier with the Shadow Fist, Healing, Charge Armor, and Full Charge talismans. There's only two parts that were kind of hard, but were doable.

am really bumbed i was not among top 25 platinums..that was my aim lol oh well....i gt the game at 13 platinums today it was 25 now its 52....shit is cray.

During Chapter 7 when you're playing as Spirit Korra, focus on the Chi Blockers on the ground. Once you beat enough they will drop a Cabbage every time. Once you get it just let the mechs kill you and repeat until you have enough

lol it worked sorry.

Edited by chukkonovic

thats when she had to fight the robots with naga...yeah i figure that thats gonna be an issue on normal i almost destroyed my controller....

Yeah, I rage quit after I kept failing ten times. I managed to dodge one giant boulder only to ran into the next one without giving me a chance to react. 

now how do i get the other treasures.

Yeah, I rage quit after I kept failing ten times. I managed to dodge one giant boulder only to ran into the next one without giving me a chance to react. 

hmmm am yet to see it on extreme mode so i rather not say much...lol..i know am in for a world of hurt tho.

hmmm am yet to see it on extreme mode so i rather not say much...lol..i know am in for a world of hurt tho.

lol And what's worse, you only get one health bar. Well, technically two if you count the water barrier. 

I found it much easier to just use the fireball attack and dodge, since swiping didn't do much.

ikr..wel i hope i survive..any help with the treasures?...i think difficulty affects treasures..wht do you think?

I'm not sure. I think all that matters is how much you hit them. All the drops I got are from me just hitting the chests as I go by re-doing a level and getting lucky with the more rare items like the tea pot. All I need now is Amon's mask.

I'm not sure. I think all that matters is how much you hit them. All the drops I got are from me just hitting the chests as I go by re-doing a level and getting lucky with the more rare items like the tea pot. All I need now is Amon's mask.

on the last tier of treasure where can i find the last and second treasures...i think they r s i already have amon mask...and as i suspected...difficulty increases your chances of gettin some items.and i cant defeat those robots with naga o extreme....there is no checkpoint during the battle too...so annoying.

on the last tier of treasure where can i find the last and second treasures...i think they r s i already have amon mask...and as i suspected...difficulty increases your chances of gettin some items.and i cant defeat those robots with naga o extreme....there is no checkpoint during the battle too...so annoying.

Last and second? I assume you mean the one on the very bottom right, and the second one from the left. The one on the very bottom right is the tea pot, which is supposed to be a rare drop. I managed to get it on Chapter 6 by opening one of the chests behind the barriers on Extreme. The other one is a picture, and I can't remember what difficulty I got that one on. I'm pretty sure it was Normal.

Yeah, it's annoying. Just cast the water barrier and spam fireballs while dodging the projectiles or rock barriers they make. I tried just swiping at first but all that did was distract me from whenever they would do their spin attack and I kept getting knocked out.

Yeah the barriers where my downfall they reduced the space between each barrier so it got harder....and the taller barrier that was nasty.

Last and second? I assume you mean the one on the very bottom right, and the second one from the left. The one on the very bottom right is the tea pot, which is supposed to be a rare drop. I managed to get it on Chapter 6 by opening one of the chests behind the barriers on Extreme. The other one is a picture, and I can't remember what difficulty I got that one on. I'm pretty sure it was Normal.

Yeah, it's annoying. Just cast the water barrier and spam fireballs while dodging the projectiles or rock barriers they make. I tried just swiping at first but all that did was distract me from whenever they would do their spin attack and I kept getting knocked out.

For your jack of all trades trophy you could check out the avater state tutorial....fill the avatar state bar then it should tell you to pressed both l1 and r1 meaning u never did it...at least this was commonly missed.

Yeah the barriers where my downfall they reduced the space between each barrier so it got harder....and the taller barrier that was nasty.

For your jack of all trades trophy you could check out the avater state tutorial....fill the avatar state bar then it should tell you to pressed both l1 and r1 meaning u never did it...at least this was commonly missed.

I was on my way to edit my post, but now I'm not sure if difficulty matters now. I'm doing a Casual run for the Jill of all Trades trophy and I'm getting A and B rank items without really trying. I've gotten the picture twice now I think.

And yeah, that's what I did wrong with the Jill of all Trades trophy. It kept telling me to go Avatar State during the final boss but I got impatient and used an item instead. I didn't even know there was a trophy for doing all the tutorials at the time, so I unintentionally missed it. :facepalm:

I found another place to farm cabbages (heh heh).

On Chapter 2, right after the air force field leading to an earth chest, there's a Chi blocker standing in the distance around the corner.

You need to water bend him, as getting too close makes him run away.

He seems to have a 100% drop rate for a single cabbage.

There are probably other places like this. It's probably not the most efficient technique, but it might also be good for farming spirit at the same time.