psn store freezes on startup

YayoiTakatsuki69

i hope so too.at the very least they can notify us whats going on 

The wait for any notification on the status of DriveClub issues being fixed/ PS + editions release  doesn't give me much hope on that front. I wouldn't hold your breath, but you might wanna contact Yoshida on twitter

Edited by kidhero99

I've had this same problem for two days now. Trying to go to PS Store, immediately when it starts the whole system freezes like it's friggin' Ice Age. Not cool.

On top of that, I just tried to do purchases via PC, but the PS Store Eu website is nowhere to be found anymore. It simply. Is. Not. There. Like it never existed.

Thanks a lot, Sony.

Seriously, where the f**k has that website gone? Am I losing my mind? Have I been watching too much American Horror Story? Too little?  :shakefist:

I've had this same problem for two days now. Trying to go to PS Store, immediately when it starts the whole system freezes like it's friggin' Ice Age. Not cool.

On top of that, I just tried to do purchases via PC, but the PS Store Eu website is nowhere to be found anymore. It simply. Is. Not. There. Like it never existed.

Thanks a lot, Sony.

Seriously, where the f**k has that website gone? Am I losing my mind? Have I been watching too much American Horror Story? Too little?  :shakefist:

The store on PC was off for me too, but right now is working. I think it was because of the updates.

The store on PC was off for me too, but right now is working. I think it was because of the updates.

Good to know I'm not the only one, so I don't have to blame my PC for this. 

I'll give it a few days, hopefully there'll be some light at the end of the tunnel by then  :yay:

Thanks a lot, Sony.

the web store is still up.i went to it yesterday

Well, then it's time for you to upgrade to a PS4 with it's more superior store then.

In the meantime that Uncharted theme for Vita should help ease your pain.  :)

sorry but  a ps4 is out of my budget for now.too expensive but i'll just wait till they fix the ps3 store