"Impossible" mode tips?

AssassinShadow56

Hey, I started playing Dead Space on my new PC, and I LOVED everything about it (I WILL get it for the PS3, because TROPHIES!). I started Impossible as soon as I finished my first playthrough, and so far, I'm on chapter 4, with 6 deaths (out of which, 3 were to my curiosity, 1 because I could stomp the motherf**kers, 2 of the things that make you fly... into a million pieces), and I think I know the basics for this mode.

Also, since I'm playing on PC, I CAN'T use DLC, reason being that no DLC was released for the first game on the PC. So, I am using normal level suits, and not any DLC suits. Also, for you to use cheats on PC, you need a Xbox 360 controller (which I shouldn't have sold) in order to enter cheats (Cheats are for n00bz anyways). Just pointing that out.

Basics I know:

- Save your ammo

- Stasis will save yo arse

- Cut the arms first

- In case of brutes, cut a leg, and use kinesis to throw the projectiles he throws at you

- Use Plasma Cutter and Line Gun ONLY

- DON'T panic.

These are the things that I know so far that are helping me in my "Impossible" playthrough. Anyone has more tips?

Hey, I started playing Dead Space on my new PC, and I LOVED everything about it (I WILL get it for the PS3, because TROPHIES!). I started Impossible as soon as I finished my first playthrough, and so far, I'm on chapter 4, with 6 deaths (out of which, 3 were to my curiosity, 1 because I could stomp the motherf**kers, 2 of the things that make you fly... into a million pieces), and I think I know the basics for this mode.

Also, since I'm playing on PC, I CAN'T use DLC, reason being that no DLC was released for the first game on the PC. So, I am using normal level suits, and not any DLC suits. Also, for you to use cheats on PC, you need a Xbox 360 controller (which I shouldn't have sold) in order to enter cheats (Cheats are for n00bz anyways). Just pointing that out.

Basics I know:

- Save your ammo

- Stasis will save yo arse

- Cut the arms first

- In case of brutes, cut a leg, and use kinesis to throw the projectiles he throws at you

- Use Plasma Cutter and Line Gun ONLY

- DON'T panic.

These are the things that I know so far that are helping me in my "Impossible" playthrough. Anyone has more tips?

Here are some other tips from the Dead Space guide that SairentoZon721 made.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/726-Dead-Space-Trophy-Guide#Tips-and-Strategies