TTT 2 - Online Pass..

Croccie

Hey there Guys, as it seem`s like i`m new here and have a question at you fellow`s.

I love to play Tekken and i would love to get the Platinum Trophy in this Game.

The problem is, that i unfortunatly don¨t have a Online Pass for this Game...
Can someone maybe help me?

Sadly i can¨t spent Money for the pass..

So is there maybe a friendly person who can help me out?
Please if someone can sent me a Private message :)

The game was totally new, original in the foil and all this..

And then when i tried to activate the code the same day it didn`t worked..
The next day i was going to a shop to ask if i could change it but they said no.

That time i didn´t really cared about the code because i didn´t thought i could get so far :c

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem as Croccie.

I bought used copies of both Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and had no idea the online for this game worked this way.
I don't mean to beg but if there is someone who would be kind enough to help me out I would be really grateful.

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by SharpEU

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem. Bought new copy, code invalid. NamcoBandai is being...as helpful as they can be and I can't get this thing online.

Thanks if you have one, and to yous who hooked up the previous requesters!

(North America...do i need code from same area?)

Edited by Dukkha-Bhavana

• 4 weeks later...

you are lucky, i actually can help you out, i recently re-bought the game to get a special edition/finally plat it, as such i have an extra redeem code, ill PM it to you now

I know it has been a couple of weeks but I want to thank you for your kindness. You could have easily ignored my message and let the code stay unused but you gave it to me asking nothing in return. Thank you so much, my friend :)

Edited by SharpEU

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I have the same problem as many of yoy do... I bought 2 brand new copies of tekken 6 and tekken tag tournament 2 one year later. My pass for tekken 6 worked perfectly but...the one for TTT2 never worked and i cannot understand why??! My game was bought from EU and i play it from another country from EU. My online access code expures on 31/03/16 ... I really do not know what to do. I read that a lot of people have this problem and everyone says that one should buy another password which is unfair in my and in most of the cases. I would like to ask you for help. I would be really grateful if someone could send me a pass in case he/she has an extra one which he/she does not use. I saw some of you helped other guys this way. I do not want to be rude. I know that all of you bought their games just like me and that everythink costs some money. So..if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance and all the best!

Krasen

Hi everyone! I have the same problem as many of yoy do... I bought 2 brand new copies of tekken 6 and tekken tag tournament 2 one year later. My pass for tekken 6 worked perfectly but...the one for TTT2 never worked and i cannot understand why??! My game was bought from EU and i play it from another country from EU. My online access code expures on 31/03/16 ... I really do not know what to do. I read that a lot of people have this problem and everyone says that one should buy another password which is unfair in my and in most of the cases. I would like to ask you for help. I would be really grateful if someone could send me a pass in case he/she has an extra one which he/she does not use. I saw some of you helped other guys this way. I do not want to be rude. I know that all of you bought their games just like me and that everythink costs some money. So..if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance and all the best!

Krasen

Hi, I had the same problem as you before but don't worry, I can help you with that. :) You just have to create an EU account then redeem the code in that account. Install it and you'll access TTT2 online in no time :3 My TTT2 copy is EU too and I had to redeem it in an EU account so I can redeem the code, it'll work for you as well :3

I tried this but no success... I start wondering if someone have already registered it because while still playing tekken 6 I borrowed TTT2 to a couple of friends... They say that they did not used the code but who knows... Thank you Catof War. I will try sonething else or wait for a good guy to give me a pass that will probably work.

Have a good day!

Krasen

I want just to play online with other people from time to time. I do not have time to unlock trophies but once a week i like to play against other players online. But..on tekken 6 is getting difficult to find oppenents on the server so i decided to try playing TTT2 online because it is newer...

well , to be honest ,it's much harder to look for online players in Tekken Tag Tournament 2,trust me, I've been there...well people play Tekken Revolution nowadays coz it's more better . So if you just wanna play online for fun and if you wanna play with more people online,then I recommend you to play Tekken Revolution instead. It's free in PS Store :3... Sorry I couldn't help much about your problem.

well , to be honest ,it's much harder to look for online players in Tekken Tag Tournament 2,trust me, I've been there...well people play Tekken Revolution nowadays coz it's more better . So if you just wanna play online for fun and if you wanna play with more people online,then I recommend you to play Tekken Revolution instead. It's free in PS Store :3... Sorry I couldn't help much about your problem.

Thank you very much again. Tekken Revolution is perfect. I really like it. I downloaded it today and had a lot of fun!

All the best man! You made my day:)

Krasen

Edited by krasen84

• 6 months later...