What's your 500th Trophy?

linkisawesome

Sff1fd1.png

23S3ea5ad.png

Vault Raider 

Unlock the secret door in Tulum.

Yay, just had enough trophies to post in this  :D My 500th trophy and trophy for the 10th level is the Vault Raider in Assassins Creeed IV: Black Flag. Too bad it's not a better trophy to be fair, but hey, it's pretty random :D

60S9a1894.png

Player from LittleBigPlanet Vita

Edited by Goro

25Sf3a843.png

:bronze:Fully Researched Nitro Splicer

Fully Researched Nitro Splicer

Good ol' Bioshock. This was my original 500th. Didn't think Bioshock had popped up that early (trophy count-wise), but I guess it's not that early when you consider that I wasn't trophy hunting back then.

This account's 500th:

5S8b7769.png

:bronze:Ol' Buddy Ol' Pal

Recruited a companion.

Didn't realise this 500th and my old 1000th are both from New Vegas.

Edited by TriggerTortoise

Trinity Universe                                                                                                                                           Art Appreciation 

Obtain 10 Managraphic Images.