Bored Room Trophy glitch?

kinezokostas

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For bored room, I put 3 players six rounds and it showed up on 5th round and I nailed it. At least this way you have more chances

Your tactic saved me!

I upgraded it a bit (probably excessive ;)). I went with 6 players and 8 rounds, so I had to endure every game 6 times during sessions in which the boardroom wouldn't show up. But when it finally did, I had 6 chances to get it right. Nailed it with the 4th player.

The nuisance neighbor trophy was easy this way as well. When it showed up I had 6 players to play it, and you need to complete it 5 times for the trophy, so that was in the bag the "first" time I played that game.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 11/15/2018 at 3:04 PM, Neef-Eerd said:

Can i deselect all the game types in the options menu, and Will this minigame still apear?

Yes. If that's the only trophy remaining, you should :

• delete the game
  • redownload base game and only the Super Fun DLC (not the other one)
  • uncheck all game types

You'll then have the best odds to get the right mini game. That's how I did it anyway.

• 9 months later...

Please help me. I am trying now for about 7h. The game barely ever shows up and when it does ALWAYS only 2 people are moving

the only instances were more than 2 are moving is when i encounter the game in sudden death mode as game nr 20+
then of corse you only have 10s of time before you fail it. At this point i feel like i tried everything

I tried beating it an reencounter it but still only 2 are moving. I tried to play ver good in general but it does not care.

does anyone know how to unlock it? I am thinking about deleting my safefile and restart