Satoshi's Compendium of J-games and HanaKana - FOR FUTABA!

Satoshi Ookami

Really nice collection of platinum trophies, especially for the PS Vita. Am actually going to get a PS Vita soon, nice to see so many great games for the Vita in your collection.

Yep. I'm always saying that Vita has enough games if you wish to invest into non-AAA titles :D

Like you, I think I am at the point that I would even buy a Neptunia eroge.  :awesome:

Sasuga we :DDDDDDD

Nice list so far! :wave:

Thanks!

It's Jrpg madness up in here!!!

AAAAAAAWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA

Honestly, I had the feeling that your trophy checklist is coming. :yay: You have a lot of platinums I'm jelaous of, but gradually I'm going to catch you up. Oh and congratulation for the last two ultra-rare platinums, I wish you to have one on ps3 at least. Keep up the good work.

Wow, you know me well =D

If you're gonna catch up, I better move farther away again :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like you, I think I am at the point that I would even buy a Neptunia eroge.  :awesome:

If you dont, you are a really bad baddy and meanie!! o_o

Spread spreadly over the world, little neppies and support nepbudget!

hail to our goddess, Lady Purple Heart!

Nice collection and checklist. I bought Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 during a sale to try it. I've heard a lot about the series.

Buy them all, play them all, love them all!^^

Support nepbudget! Improve the shares of our Lady!

Yo, Satoshi, whazzap Sir Nice Guy? *here should be a nepmoticon, but this forum hasnt any*

I have a present for you, awesome friend of mine!

:silver: filled with premium pudding!!  :wub:

• Like 2

Yo, Satoshi, whazzap Sir Nice Guy? *here should be a nepmoticon, but this forum hasnt any*

I have a present for you, awesome friend of mine!

:silver: filled with premium pudding!!  :wub:

Only silver? I'm disappointed :P

neppu... o_o''''

Uhm... ya.. you know... I'm really sorry about that, but I was in Leanbox back then and Vert achieved all the :gold: ,  :hidden:  and :platinum: .

So I was only able to obtain a  :silver:.  ... ha ha ha... uhm...

You know, she is a really hardcoregamer and spend 150 hours per week for it.  xD

..Anyway, there is no space for pudding in a  :platinum: !! ^-^

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't know you made a list, I don't check this part of the forum very often ><. Better late then never, Keep up the nice game list ;). Glad to see other people who like time and eternity, I loved that game ( couldn't plat it though, can't find my last chest )

Hope I get around to doing SAO aswell, just because there's a glitched trophy makes me always give up on attempting it.

P.S : Loli's are the best.

I didn't know you made a list, I don't check this part of the forum very often ><.

Yea, it's not like I have it in signature, or anything, right? :awesome:

( couldn't plat it though, can't find my last chest )

Did you try visiting often mentioned places? Especially the one that is behind the portal and pretty invisible on the map?

Hope I get around to doing SAO aswell, just because there's a glitched trophy makes me always give up on attempting it.

It's not THAT glitched.. it just requires you to blaze through Aincrad two times =)

P.S : Loli's are the best.

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I already know what's gonna be your 3000th trophy. However, if platinum no. 60 have to be from the same game you need to work harder. Margaret will be proud   :lol: 

Oh? It's not gonna be Arena Ultimax or anything HanaKana related actually =D