Satoshi Ookami

Satoshi's Compendium of J-games and HanaKana - FOR FUTABA!

200 posts in this topic

It's not THAT glitched.. it just requires you to blaze through Aincrad two times =)

Why 2 times ?

Did you try visiting often mentioned places? Especially the one that is behind the portal and pretty invisible on the map?

Yeah I know which one your talking about, I spent hours trying to find my last chest, but I think I probably was full on items and didn't take the item that was in the chest, apparently if that happens it removes the icon from your mini map, thinking you got the item. Because the trophy requires to open and take the items in all chests. I'd have to to another playthrough one day.

Pretty nifty list you've got here. You look like you've got good taste, might just use your profile to check out new J-games for myself - something I only recently realized I don't have nearly enough of.

Edited by jrdemr

Pretty nifty list you've got here. You look like you've got good taste, might just use your profile to check out new J-games for myself - something I only recently realized I don't have nearly enough of.

You definitely can! =D That's what my list is for =D

And for praising the ultimate goddess :D

Why 2 times ?

First time -> Beta Tester either glitches or not

Second time -> Beta Tester randomly unlocks =D

Looking at your list gets me motivated to go back and platinum some J-games I haven't got the 100% in yet. I might have to check out the Atelier and Senran Kagura games if they're as good as you say.

Oh and I know it's a bit late but great work on getting the Catherine plat! As a fellow platinum achiever, I know how difficult those babel challenges are. I remember being kept up at night to the sound of "EDGE!" and "NEW RECORD!" playing over and over again in my head. I thought I was going insane!  :D

Hell, maybe I am...  :P

Looking at your list gets me motivated to go back and platinum some J-games I haven't got the 100% in yet. I might have to check out the Atelier and Senran Kagura games if they're as good as you say.

Senran is a great fanservice one for relaxation. =D

And Atelier is in my TOP 5 gaming franchises so... yea, I think they are good =D (It's just missing my beloved :awesome:)

Oh and I know it's a bit late but great work on getting the Catherine plat! As a fellow platinum achiever, I know how difficult those babel challenges are. I remember being kept up at night to the sound of "EDGE!" and "NEW RECORD!" playing over and over again in my head. I thought I was going insane!  :D

I was playing on a fairly low volume so I didn't hear "NEW RECORD" that much (well, it's Atlus' fault for not putting JP voice :P) but yea, I can imagine =D

And Atelier is in my TOP 5 gaming franchises so... yea, I think they are good =D (It's just missing my beloved :awesome:)

I don't suppose you could recommend a good game to start with as a newcomer? I'm assuming that they are like the Final Fantasy or Tales games where for the most part, they aren't really connected and don't follow the same story/characters. If that's the case, I'm guessing that any of the ones on Vita will do.

I don't suppose you could recommend a good game to start with as a newcomer? I'm assuming that they are like the Final Fantasy or Tales games where for the most part, they aren't really connected and don't follow the same story/characters. If that's the case, I'm guessing that any of the ones on Vita will do.

Any beginning to trilogy.

Atelier games follow trilogy system. There are always 3 games set in the one world that are loosely connected to each other.

Arland - Rorona > Totori > Meruru on PS3, but for some reason plus versions put Rorona as the last...

Dusk - Ayesha > E&L > Shallie

Any beginning to trilogy.

Atelier games follow trilogy system. There are always 3 games set in the one world that are loosely connected to each other.

Arland - Rorona > Totori > Meruru on PS3, but for some reason plus versions put Rorona as the last...

Dusk - Ayesha > E&L > Shallie

Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to add them to my never ending list of games I still need to play. It will probably only take me a few decades to get to.  :P

Getting back on topic... I must say that I greatly admire your completion rate. I can only hope that I get my own that high one day.

Keep on keeping on! I look forward to seeing what your next platinum will be.  :)

Getting back on topic... I must say that I greatly admire your completion rate. I can only hope that I get my own that high one day.

It's still not as high as I would want to =D

I want to have a completion over 90% so high it doesn't get dropped when I start a new game =D

Keep on keeping on! I look forward to seeing what your next platinum will be.  :)

Funny you ask as it's gonna be Shallie :D

In the name of mai megami, I updated with the new Platties =D

gz for nep U .   was great game , but sadly not so many characters . (i wanted to ripp some dagoo with iffy or compa or .... i dont know^^)  . the grind was ... ok...ish ..... its like all other dynasty warrior grinds ....    (i lost 6 h of lilly rank farming because of game feeze and lack of saving ..... that hurts).

and story? ... wait there was story?

and story? ... wait there was story?

Yea, that's what I meant =D

Not really related to the trophy list, but I just watched the first two episodes of Nisekoi and thoroughly enjoyed Onodera's character. One of the reasons was because I thought her voice actor had a very soothing, pleasant voice. I also thought she sounded familiar from other anime I watched, so I did some searching on who it was and...

Oh no.

Oh no.

I think I caught it.

Is there a cure for this?

Your list is verry good, and im really jealous on that football manager plat .-.

Not really related to the trophy list, but I just watched the first two episodes of Nisekoi and thoroughly enjoyed Onodera's character. One of the reasons was because I thought her voice actor had a very soothing, pleasant voice. I also thought she sounded familiar from other anime I watched, so I did some searching on who it was and...

Oh no.

Oh no.

I think I caught it.

Is there a cure for this?

Cure?! Why would you want cure?!

And no, once you get there once, there's no way out :awesome:

Your list is verry good, and im really jealous on that football manager plat .-.

Got a bit lucky, but if you go for it, I'm sure you can get it as well :D

Nice trophy list dude

Sankyu

Started watching Steins;Gate today. Really liked Mayuri for her cute personality and soothing, pleasant voice.

I don't even need to search now, I already know who voiced her.

It's official: I caught it.

Who knew it was this good here on your side, Satoshi?

Who knew it was this good here on your side, Satoshi?

( ๑・ڡ <๑ )ゞ てへ☆

I did :awesome:

That's why she's my beloved goddess :D

1Ld013df.png

Platinum #58: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Oh my... seriously... oh my. I couldn't even imagine there could be a game where I could hate the gameplay but love the game so much at the same time. I'm seriously not that much on the action RPG system but this was multiplied by the crazy bosses that were thrown at me. But let's forget this, that's no longer important. I started the game for... as usual, HanaKana. It was my first Final Fantasy and I knew it would be my first since I stumbled upon its PSP version that wasn't localized. I immediately wanted to play it, but around that time, I also heard of the remake so I decided to wait for that one. And what do you know, it even got localization. And even though it wasn't for Vita as many fans wanted, I could get Deuce on PS4 in the glorious HD, Many people bought it for the FFXV demo, but that didn't interest me at all. I wanted Deuce. And... I got much... much... MUCH more. Not only the seiyuu NPCs which was like... fantastic addition. But I was able to get HER! Not only NPCs voiced by Kana, I was able to get HER NPC  :D You can't even imagine how happy I was  :D Throughout the game, I was seriously falling in love not only with the game but with Deuce herself. I didn't expect it. I seriously didn't. Since FF is a very western oriented JRPG, I seriously didn't expect to like a character so much. But all of that happened because of that ending... I was shocked, it really hit me hard. I couldn't sleep, I was replaying that scene, it hit me that hard. In a way, I was glad the Knowing Tags trophy glitched on me because I had a reason to return to the game. 

I came for the HanaKana and the all star seiyuu cast (having FukuJun, Kamiya, SawaMiyu, Sugita, Inoue Marina, Nakamura, Sakurai, Aki Toyosaki, Ami Koshimizu, Nana Mizuki in the same cast is godly) and I got one of the best stories I've ever read. The fact that I absolutely love anything related to the Four Holy Beasts (Suzaku, Byakko, Seiryuu and Genbu, but even without that knowledge, the story is phenomenal.

Amen to that. Would be perfect if they tweaked the camera and made it batter and the same goes for the unbalanced limited gameplay.

Amen to that. Would be perfect if they tweaked the camera and made it batter and the same goes for the unbalanced limited gameplay.

I didn't have any problems with the camera (too busy looking at Deuce :awesome:) but they could tweak the gameplay, but everything is compensated by HanaKana and the rest of the cast :D

Though... here I thought you were quoting this part :awesome:

Planned goals:

90% completion

Neptunia Re;Birth Platinum as 2000th trophy

40th Platinum - Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

20 PS3 Platinums

20 PSV Platinums

3000 trophies

60 Plats

There should be something so... meeting Hanazawa Kana  :awesome:

Though... here I thought you were quoting this part :awesome:

There should be something so... meeting Hanazawa Kana  :awesome:

Needless for me to mention that  :awesome: I already know doing that is in your bucket list.  :lol:

Needless for me to mention that  :awesome: I already know doing that is in your bucket list.  :lol:

Talking about goals actually brings me to a question...

I'm wondering which HanaKana should be 69 and which 70. I know I want Dangan 2 and Graces, but which to which xD

Should step up in HanaKana plats xD Since 75 will be Onii-sama :D

Talking about goals actually brings me to a question...

I'm wondering which HanaKana should be 69 and which 70. I know I want Dangan 2 and Graces, but which to which xD

Should step up in HanaKana plats xD Since 75 will be Onii-sama :D

A HanaKana for every milestone. Now that's what I call dedication, your efforts will not be in vain. One day your Senpai HanaKana will notice you.  :D