Does anybody else here not smoke and not drink?

Capreb

I have never smoked or enjoyed it when someone around me smoking. Back in the 90's when i was going out and drinking. I would hate coming home smelling like shyt. But now i don't drink at all and haven't for quite some time. Its a waste of money and i always meet the wrong people. Low life scum that want to free load on people ask you for money all the time, never pay back. I live in one the biggest Alcoholic city's in the upper north mid west. You see how Alcohol effects people here. You wouldn't want to drink either. Alcohol is like crack cocaine. I've seen people do the most insane stuff here to get it. Bottom line is i rather collect game or movies with the money that would been spent on booze and cigs. At least i have a better entertainment value for my money.

Edited by Dimmu-T

I think smoking is disgusting and I will never understand why it would appeal to anyone. People who smoke to "relax" are just weak tbh.

I drink very rarely. Maybe for new years or somebody's birthday and that's about it. I wouldn't drink a bottle when I'm by myself just because I felt like drinking. lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I ever got drunk was last year, in the comfort of my home and with the safety of my sober partner. I wanted to try and see how it felt like and what sort of drunk I would be.. fortunately, I'm one of those happy go lucky ones. I only ever got tipsy since then, but never in public places or out of my home, just the odd glass of elderflower wine or Advocaatenborrel to warm me up. In regards of smoking, I've never smoked a single cigarette in my life and never will. I've only ever tried synthetic marijuana once, it was disgusting.

Im not drinking. Tasted some stuff, but I dont like it.

Smoking... well.... its complicated. Usually I start smoking when I get forced to stay a long time with other humans. For example in educational courses. Im a misanthrope. That means, I really hate it to be with other humans in real and Im living voluntarily isolated from society. Im leaving the house just when I must, for shopping e.g.. I have no real friends, but I dont care. I dont need friends. The only humans Im accepting to be with me for a longer time, are my brother, my sister and people I would know für some years over the internet. Im not talking much, because even when Im using my mothertongue I often get missunderstood. As example, many people are saying that Im a conservative and sexist, but dudes, Im liberal-minded. Maybe you heard about Conchita Wurst, the lady with the beard? I dont have a problem with things like that. Im thinking, everyone should do what they want, but it would be not allowed because society sucks. There is a guy which would be a girl, so? whats the problem here? I dont get it. ... And in educational courses Im trying to be funny and to act normal the first week. After the third week Im bored, lost concentration and just want to go home. In the 7th week I get suicidal minds and cant handle this antisocial and dumb society which always missunderstands me and use my words in the false order and context against me. I just want to leave...

Usually, im starting smoking (again) in the second week and stop it when Im "save". At home, when the course is over.

Im just smoking... uhm... "selfbuild" cigarettes with pure tobacco without chemicals and stuff. From the normal chemicalshit-cigarettes I get crazy headache and become aggressive... and they are really expensive compiared to selfbuilded cigarettes. (Is this even a correct word?..)

It has nothing to do with weakness. I would really love to see, how people who are saying that, would live my life.

suicide? killing others? ... nah, better smoking pure tobacco and eat pudding. no joke. ;)

• Like 1

I was surrounded by smokers growing up so it took a toll on my breathing (I can hardly even tolerate incenses).

Because of that, I have always vowed to stay away from drugs, smoking, and drinking.

I just don't get why some people think it would be cool to try to encourage someone who says no to do any of it. Like, really?