Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DemonNinja-129

Playstation Store

10 posts in this topic

Hi Guys the last few days i have tried to go on the playstation store on ps3 it crashes as soon as it gets to the blue screen anyone else having this problem? or knows how to fix it?

I don't have that problem. Try accessing the PS Store from sonyentertainment.com instead of the PS3. 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

yeah i have i needed to get on the store to download the resi revelations catalogue data so i did that then it said that could not find catalogue data so tried ps store on ps3 but i think its worked now so not sure 

Hi Guys the last few days i have tried to go on the playstation store on ps3 it crashes as soon as it gets to the blue screen anyone else having this problem? or knows how to fix it?

i got the same thing.my best bet is that they are remoddeling the store

I'm getting problems as well, even though it's annoying all we can do right now is use the webstore if you really wanna get something from the store.

I usually just use the web store anyway. It isn't always perfect,but it still works.

I get the problem as well sometimes I could be browsing the store and it'll randomly crash but it's whatever to me.

I've been having this problem and it was annoying, mostly it freezes a lot when I go on it. I found out for me that it could be the data was messed up so I have to restart the psn store. Unlucky kinda.

Had an issue few weeks back where it would start to load up, then freeze the sytem. Deleting and reinstall did the trick. If anyone else is stil having issues, perhaps it's worth a shot. You can't actually completely "delete" the PS Store off your system to my knowledge, and it's around 45 mgbs. so a simple fix. At least for me.

Still, as many others mention not just here, the web store trumps the console's ones greatly.