God of War III Review (My first review)

MarsipanRumpan

It's a decent review, with some interesting additional information. No offense, but your mastery of the English language should be a little better if you're going to write reviews (and yes, I know you said it in the review). Work on that and the quality of the review will go up a lot.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

It's a decent review, with some interesting additional information. No offense, but your mastery of the English language should be a little better if you're going to write reviews (and yes, I know you said it in the review). Work on that and the quality of the review will go up a lot.

Okay thanks! I don't take any offence at all I know already that my English need to be top notch! 

Thank you for reading and telling your opinion :D

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

Very good review.

I hope you like Ghost of Sparta and Chain of Olympus.

I found both of them very entertaining, short but with good stories and great boss fights.

The only letdown i found (but understandable) was that ghost of sparta which certainly feels as a psp game (the dimension of the screen) you feel confined in small areas; in the other hand Chain of Olympus is really cool with a nice widescreen.

Enjoy them :)

• Like 1