Breaking Bad

BloodCookies

It's about time we got a Breaking Bad topic started.

I've just finished watching season 4 and I'm eager to see what season 5 will bring.

Definitely an amazing show and I recommend it to anyone who like dark dramas.

Any thoughts on what you would like to see in season 5?

Favourite characters/storylines, etc?

And what did everyone think of the rest of the seasons?

• 1 month later...

Well i have just finished watching s3 and i have to say the show got a bit boring during s2 there was just nothing to it during that season but i stuck with it hoping it would get better and it certainly did, it was way more entertaining and i cant wait to watch s4

Well i have just finished watching s3 and i have to say the show got a bit boring during s2 there was just nothing to it during that season but i stuck with it hoping it would get better and it certainly did, it was way more entertaining and i cant wait to watch s4

I see where you're coming from, i too got a little bit bored, but i guess if you watch them all close together you can get bored easily.

Trust me, stick with it and watch season 4, it's well worth it! :)

I see where you're coming from, i too got a little bit bored, but i guess if you watch them all close together you can get bored easily.

Trust me, stick with it and watch season 4, it's well worth it! :)

See i think they hyped it up a bit too much during the season with those little previews of the final episode

i actually thought that he was going to snap and kill his family or something really drastic so i was really looking forward to see the ending but it was a bit of a let down, i think they saved it with s3 and the finale, plus i loved how some thing intertwined like Combo and Jesse's girlfriends brother, it reminded me a bit of Lost :)

but i'm really excited to watch season 4

See i think they hyped it up a bit too much during the season with those little previews of the final episode

i actually thought that he was going to snap and kill his family or something really drastic so i was really looking forward to see the ending but it was a bit of a let down, i think they saved it with s3 and the finale, plus i loved how some thing intertwined like Combo and Jesse's girlfriends brother, it reminded me a bit of Lost :)

but i'm really excited to watch season 4

I know, I would have loved him to kill Skyler (god, i hate her so much), but it did think all the hype around the teddy bear throughout the season turned out to be a bit random.

And yeah, nice little plot twists in there. Expect more to come!

• 1 month later...

I love this show as well. However, I didn't find season two to be boring at all.

I would really like them to visit the background of Gus' past. They kept bringing it up in season four. It has piqued my interest so much that I'm really hoping they do. I found Gus' character development to be extremely interesting. Also, I love how Walt is evolving throughout the series.

Since we know for a fact that Vince Gilligan is going to stop the series at season five, I would really like to see something to end the show that moves me to tears. I know it will be something fantastic.

• 2 months later...

So, any thoughts on season 5 thus far, guys? I thought episode 2 of the season was sublime; I'm a huge fan of Mike and it was intriguing to see an episode with him as its main protagonist,

I think it's pretty good so far but the beginning of the Season has me wondering if.... Well, some characters may go to a better place. The 2nd episode was pretty cool but I think episode 3 was better. Anyone have ideas on how Season 5 Part I will end??

I think it's pretty good so far but the beginning of the Season has me wondering if.... Well, some characters may go to a better place. The 2nd episode was pretty cool but I think episode 3 was better. Anyone have ideas on how Season 5 Part I will end??

I'd say Hank will play a huge part in both finales (mid-season finale and the show's overall finale) as he's consistently been on the border of discovering Walt throughout the entire series. I believe that Hank will discover concrete proof of Walt's darker dealings which'll lead into Walt going on the run from the police and ultimately, his demise. So, mid-season finale will be Walt being discovered by Hank as being a criminal, and the latter half of the season will focus on Walt's attempts to avoid the law. That's just how I feel what the show is building towards.

I'd say Hank will play a huge part in both finales (mid-season finale and the show's overall finale) as he's consistently been on the border of discovering Walt throughout the entire series. I believe that Hank will discover concrete proof of Walt's darker dealings which'll lead into Walt going on the run from the police and ultimately, his demise. So, mid-season finale will be Walt being discovered by Hank as being a criminal, and the latter half of the season will focus on Walt's attempts to avoid the law. That's just how I feel what the show is building towards.

That was one of my theories but also perhaps someone close to Walt dies or maybe even his family as he gets that machine gun and he's in another State as someone else... B)

That was one of my theories but also perhaps someone close to Walt dies or maybe even his family as he gets that machine gun and he's in another State as someone else... B)

All I know for sure is that shit will go down; this is Breaking Bad after all. Maybe Hank dies before he can pursue the case of 'Heisenberg,' better yet another possibility could be Walt commanding the murder of Hank, thus even further confirming his moral and personal demise into a cold, calculating criminal. After all, Gus was much like Walt in the beginning, as shown in the episode where Gus' partner was killed by the swimming pool. He began as an intelligent, emotional man who needed money but ended up an emotionally-devoid shadow who never blinked an eye whilst performing heinous crimes. Walt is essentially the new Gus, in more ways than one.

• Like 1