Most embarrassing Platinum

patrickogorman19

Not really embarrassing but mine is The testament of Sherlock Holmes, mainly because I used a guide to get through it as quick as possible even though I could've just figured it all out myself pretty easily.

Edit: And by the way Patrick, your most embarrassing platinum should definitely be Naughty Bear :giggle:

Edited by spazza136

Dude, Naughty Bear is a freaking amazing Plat to have. That game can be infuriating.

Definitely one to be proud of :P

Maybe he is talking about how long it took him to get it but yeah, the game has shortcomings but it's certainly different and would a proper sequel.

Disney sing it Party hits is my most embarrassing platinum i guess. Had to sing those Justin Bieber song for atleast 5 + hours to get the highest rating on hard difficulty. I still have nightmares..  :unsure:

Haha no way. I will also add Trine 2, not really embarrassing as such, just feels... wrong not beating a game for the Plat, then stopping playing after getting it..

• Like 2

Terminator Salvation - the game that made me decide never to play a game just for an easy plat again!

I'm not embaressed by any of my platinums!

Trine 2 I guess because I bought it for the platinum, but the game was amazing, so I got an easy platinum + an awesome experience :)

the way to atone for thr sin of the easy Trine 2 plat is to go for the Trine 2 plat on PS4!

The game is freakin incredible, but man, what a change! Its like the easiest plat on PS3 and one of the hardest on PS4! One of my proudest!

• Like 2

I have the Sims 3 and Sims 3: Pets Platinums. I don't find these particularly great to show off.

I don't like to associate with people who have that Hannah plat though so I understand if people stray away from me cause of the sims 3 thing.