Most embarrassing Platinum

patrickogorman19

Melt a Cool Breeze: Days at the Sanctuary :| Wouldnt have got this if I knew how embarrasing this game is... I only got it because I wanted some Japanese games on my list. This happened to be one of them.

I saw someone else play a game like that for the same reason.  :D  It makes me wonder, what is it that makes you want Japanese games specifically on your list?

I don't feel embarrassed but i didn't really enjoyed one of my platinums, I'd like to say that every platinum I have I love it, but c'est la vie.

Since Dante's inferno to tales of Xillia, even including the commonly hated Terminator salvation or the easy Green lantern, i've enjoyed them but the BIG exception is PSASBR.

What a cheap, unbalanced game, i guess that I only platinumed it because i got all online trophies (excepting the invitation one) in the same day, and the rest are quick and very straightforward so i wasn't expending like dozens of hours, but it get bore so fast, what a pity, oh well.

• Like 1

I guess if I had to choose one, Terminator Salvation. I bought it for like 10 bucks, and had no idea it was an easy plat. I got home, looked up the trophies... and was like wow.... this can't be that easy, can it? I mean, who in their right mind says here, 11 gold and a plat... have at it. I actually enjoyed the game, probably because I've been a fan of the series since I was a kid... which is the reason I bought the game in the first place. After my first play through, I took it over to a friends house and we played through it in co-op... he even enjoyed it. Dem terminators on hard doe.

Currently, none. I'm extremely proud of every platinum I've earned thus far, regardless of their individual rarities.

I don't see how some people can be embarrassed to have the platinum for Terminator Salvation. Regardless of whether you bought it solely for the platinum trophy, because you're a fan of the series or because you simply liked the movie, it's the freaking Terminator. I might decide to get the game sometime in the future, not just for the platinum, but because I'm a fan of the series and Salvation itself.

Hannah Montana, on the other hand, is an entirely different story.

Both my Naruto platinum's. Not a real big fan of anime or the game.

What is your most embarrassing mine is rachet and clank a crack in time I raged on this easy platnium.

I'd rather have all the RnC and JaknDaxter plats then Naruto or Dragon Ball which I still have to platinum.

Edited by LouTheDroog