Most embarrassing Platinum

patrickogorman19

It's got be Terminator Salvation for me, But I truly enjoyed playing it. I really only got the plat since I got almost all the trophies playing on normal, It gave me an excuse to play it again tbh and yes I really enjoyed it.

@PlanetSurvival - If you're a Terminator fan like myself, Grab Salvation just for the game alone. It's quite gritty and basic, just like living under the machines would be. Some parts are quite epic imo, like the Train station survival.

I have the Sims 3 and Sims 3: Pets Platinums. I don't find these particularly great to show off.

I don't like to associate with people who have that Hannah plat though so I understand if people stray away from me cause of the sims 3 thing.

The Sims are awesome games, im extremely proud of my Sims 3 Pets platinum :) yes they are not for everyone buy man I enjoy The Sims, great games.

Not really embarrassing but mine is The testament of Sherlock Holmes, mainly because I used a guide to get through it as quick as possible even though I could've just figured it all out myself pretty easily.

Edit: And by the way Patrick, your most embarrassing platinum should definitely be Naughty Bear :giggle:

Why it is the rareist platnium I have.

• Like 1

since i only play games that i like i dont have any embarassing platinums. its just a bonus if it is an easy plat

on a side note i think in a way trophies and achievements have ruined gaming becasue a lot of people are missing out on some good games because they think the platinum is too hard etc.

on a side note i think in a way trophies and achievements have ruined gaming becasue a lot of people are missing out on some good games because they think the platinum is too hard etc.

Sorry to continue the OT, but I don't feel so. Just because someone wishes to skip a game due to the trophies (or lack of them), doesn't mean that the majority would.

• Like 1

Not sure why Terminator:Salvation gets so much hate. The game wasn't that bad and if you are a fan of the series, then why not play it.

I played/platted it as I had a specific plat in mind for my 3000th trophy and needed 13 trophies to get to that magic 51 needed for 3000. Figured I would play it and get it done and move on to Tomb Raider. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Trine 2. Saw it on sale a while ago and bought it cuz I knew it was an easy and quick plat. The game was pretty good though as it kinda reminded me of The Lost Vikings on the SNES. Despite that, I never finished it once I got the plat.

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition was definitely shameless. An easy plat for $2 (on sale on sale at the time).

For 360, back in the day I rented Avatar The Last Airbender from Blockbuster for the 5 minute 1000/1000 gamerscore. Once I got it, I immediately went back can said that it "wasn't working and I just wanted to do an even exchange rental." They took it. I rented XMen Origins Wolverine (which was an awesome game). Guess who got two completed games for the price of one rental? THIS GUY!! How I wish they were platinum trophies...

Not sure why Terminator:Salvation gets so much hate. The game wasn't that bad and if you are a fan of the series, then why not play it.

I played/platted it as I had a specific plat in mind for my 3000th trophy and needed 13 trophies to get to that magic 51 needed for 3000. Figured I would play it and get it done and move on to Tomb Raider. 

Well said, that game is pretty easy to plat, had 1 or 2 of buddies on my friends list hate on it so much because they couldn't get passed a certain level not sure what one it is lol I done it in under 3 hours on my old account, awful graphics though but that's to be expected for a movie game I guess, I just played it for the shiny plat.