Most embarrassing Platinum

patrickogorman19

I don't consider easy plats embarrassing tbh, it's a platinum all the same. The only thing I don't really agree with and would never do is using cross save to auto-pop trophies

The closest thing to embarrassment I have is x3 Sound Shapes.  :|

That's the exact thing I'd never do xD it looks like a fun game though so I may platinum it once sometime

It is a fun game! I recommend it. But don't let the platinum rarity fool you... it's not as easy as it seems. 

I don't think I have one at the moment, but I intend to plat Battle Princess of Arcadia someday and that is too girly for me, still, I like the style and the concept of the game.

It is a fun game! I recommend it. But don't let the platinum rarity fool you... it's not as easy as it seems. 

It was indeed fun, one of the first games I've replatted once I bought my vita. Will plat again the day I buy a PS4 and try to beat my vita 5h platinum mark as well. I still play SS on the vita every now and then just for fun. I liked it so much that I 100% the PS3 version the day I bought it, sadly they released tons of DLCs and I lost my 100% not long after.

I think someone mentioned it above, but to me, the games that you can plat simply through switching systems are the bottom of the barrel.

My most embarrassing trophies are the ones for Buzz. There was a glitch that allowed you to get a ton of trophies for doing nothing. I literally did nothing, and a bunch of trophies popped. I've never done anything like that again. I didn't follow up and get the plat, either.

Hannah Montana is not embarrassing in the least. I actually enjoyed playing that game. Very easy rhythm game is still a rhythm game. The same goes for Megamind (which I liked less, but I still liked). I enjoyed the fact that I had to do nothing else for the plat besides play the game. I didn't even use a guide there.

• Like 1

Anything you play just for the sake of getting a fast platinum you should be embarrassed for going after it like that. Cross sync and any of those crap Disney games. I don't care what you say. No grown man should be playing Hanna Montana.

I crossed synced Sound Shapes... Twice great game but I knew what I was doing. Sly thieves in time I went back and forth so I don't feel the same way about that. G-Force was awesome but that's debatable. Trine 2 was a disappointment. The 1st had such a great trophy list.

Yeah - Sound Shapes is a good game. I would never double up on plats (probably), but I wuld gladly play it again.

Anyway, I have a new most embarrassing plat. Warrior Within. I had to see that steaming pile to completion, and the stink of its presence on my trophy list still gets to me.

Yeah - Sound Shapes is a good game. I would never double up on plats (probably), but I wuld gladly play it again.

Anyway, I have a new most embarrassing plat. Warrior Within. I had to see that steaming pile to completion, and the stink of its presence on my trophy list still gets to me.

If someone has legitimately earned the Sound Shapes platinum multiple times without cross save, then that's totally fine!

Not me, no... I just wanted to whore the silvers at the time...

I also have the Warrior Within platinum on my old account, what's wrong with it!? Took me a while to get though, I was very lackadaisical towards the game because I had to use a lot of video guides

• 4 months later...

Anything you play just for the sake of getting a fast platinum you should be embarrassed for going after it like that. Cross sync and any of those crap Disney games. I don't care what you say. No grown man should be playing Hanna Montana.

I crossed synced Sound Shapes... Twice great game but I knew what I was doing. Sly thieves in time I went back and forth so I don't feel the same way about that. G-Force was awesome but that's debatable. Trine 2 was a disappointment. The 1st had such a great trophy list.

yeah I agree
  • Like 1