Sunset Overdrive Review XBOX One

GoldenWolfHunter

You were right saying not to read the comments. I usually only watch Videogamers or angry Joe's reviews, I don't think either have released their review yet.

While I haven't played it, from the achievement Hunter lets play I saw of it last week, it looked a little clunky with all the grind/jump mechanics, but it still looked pretty fun. Idk if I'd get an Xbox One for it though. This is definitely the best exclusive on the one.

EDIT: Ouch, videogamer gave it a 6/10. That may be a little low imo, but after reading their review, they seem to point out the positives and negatives that not many other reviewers seem to mention. It does seem better than a 6 or a 7 though. 

Edited by Saltyie

It looks fun, reminds me of Ratchet & Clank actually (which makes sense, since it's Insomniac). Honestly, it's the only Xbox One exclusive i've wanted. The other "exclusives" are all already on 360 or PC. I would never buy a console for one game, but it's good to know Xbox One has some good games that I can play, when I eventually buy one in a few years.

It's kinda sad that nowadays people can't enjoy that kind of game because there's is so much hate going on with those console wars.

But yeah, I've been excited about this game since they announced at E3 last year. To be honest, I did not play my xbox one in a long time, and this game has everything to change that.

• Like 1

Imo it's system seller, but only to those who do not own any console yet...

But it won't save XBone from shame of being destroyed by PS4 this generation.

Yes because after one year the holy console wars has been decided!

This game is extremely fun and I encourage anyone that gets a chance to play it do so! It kinda reminds me of a cross between Dead Rising 3 (The over the top outfits and guns) with Titanfall (wall running and the over height advantage of the combat)