Star Ocean Road Map and Guide

Spaceship Collection Data

star-ocean-the-last-hope-banner02.jpg

1. SRF-003 Calnus

-- Found on an epty control panel within the New Calnus

2. Calnus-II [w/Eldarian upgrades]

-- Found on Exploration Base control panel (where Grafton resides)

3. Calnus-III [w/enhanced armaments]

-- Found on a spinning dish within En II's Monitoring Room B (only available after your arrical on Nox Obscurus)

4. SRF-001 Aquila

-- Found on an empty control panel on the Calnus

5. Aquila-B [high-speed cruiser]

-- Found on a spinning dish within En II's Monitoring Room B (only available after your arrival on Nox Obscurus)

6. SRF-002 Balena

-- Found on a console at the north end of the Exploration Base (where Grafton resides)

7. SRF-004 Dentdelion

-- Found on a console at the north end of the Exploration Base (where Grafton resides)

8. SRF-005 Eremia

9. Phantom Craft [sRF-Style]

-- Found on a console within En II's Monitoring Room B (only available after your arrival on Nox Obscurus)

10. USTA Warship

-- Found on a console within En II's Monitoring Room B (only available after your arrival on Nox Obscurus)

11. Calnus [uSTA Transport]

12. Zagzagel [Eldarian Cruiser]

-- Found on a console near the south end of the Exploration Base

13. Zamzagiel [Eldarian Destroyer]

14. Dominion [Eldarian Colony ship]

-- Found on a spinning dish within En II's Monitoring Room B (only available after your arrival on Nox Obscurus)

15. Rednuht [Eldarian Battleship]

-- Found on a spinning dish within En II's Monitoring Room B

16. Sol [Eldarian Shuttlecraft]

17. Morphus Battleship

-- Found on a spinning dish in En II's Monitoring Room B

18. Morphus Exploration Craft

19. Morphus Escape Pod

20. Cardianon Landing Ship

-- Found on a console within the deepest section of the celestial ship (control area)

21. Cardianon Mothership

-- Acquired from a console in the Cardianon Mothership (B1) at the opposite end of the room from chest 14.

22. Cardianon Battlecraft

-- Found on a spinning dish in En II's Monitoring Room B.

- Submitted by PiggiePie

LINKS:

- Battle Trophy Guide- Wikicheats

- Submitted by Eburkulosis

STILL KINDA SETTING THIS UP.....so yea xD

If anyone has any tips though, message them and ill add them...or suggestions on what to add or what it should include/exclude

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so i started a nice little guide for the treasures, weapons, harvesting locations, and starship data....but i dont have much time to work on it, between looking for a job, school, friends, and boosting other games. SO I NEED SOME HELP :) . I would appreciate help from anyone with the game and is willing to contribute some way, but the major things im hoping people can offer:

- A detailed coverage of the Battle Trophies...you dont need to have them all, just have a way to earn them, especially the more difficult and tedious ones

- Someone who has great knowledge of the solo/team Colosseum set-up that can maybe make tips for each match, and also tips for Bunny Races

- Someone who can give tips on what skills/characters to use for Galaxy, or even better, Chaos.

- ANyone with great experience with the item creation and synthesis that wouldnt mind giving some tips or what they use for fighting in the 7SD or WD

- Anyone who plays and has a lot of time to do so, to assist in making the main portion covering treasures, harvesting, starship data and weapons.

anyone willing to help please post here or message me on the site, it would be greatly, greatly appreciated, as-is i think it would take maybe a year to get all that done, probably more like 2 if i do get a job over summer break. also....i know a few other sites have really good stuff for these, but please dont try to copy them over here, and the reason i am making this is because while they are good, none really cover all the stuff im hoping to. thanks for helping xD

Edited by McMuffin
  • Like 1

I could write a book on this topic, but there are a bunch of those on other sites around this Internet.

My number one suggestion would be to compose a thorough list of "missables" in an easy-to-understand format. There are too many trophies that people can lock themselves out of because they miss something silly on a particular cycle. That combined with several areas that one cannot re-visit makes it difficult to collect everything in one go.

• Like 1

I have the strat guide... i can get a few lists for you :)

Im still kinda in shock that someone would take on this HUGE task, LOL!!!

when i got it, i almost challenged the guide on .com...then i realized what it entails...but i see 360cheevo and .org's lists and other things, and think that some could be done better, or its missing some things....and besides, if the guide is good enough, maybe itll help more people use this site :ninja:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Spaceship Collection Data

star-ocean-the-last-hope-banner02.jpg

1. SRF-003 Calnus

-- Found on an epty control panel within the New Calnus

2. Calnus-II [w/Eldarian upgrades]

-- Found on Exploration Base control panel (where Grafton resides)

3. Calnus-III [w/enhanced armaments]

-- Found on a spinning dish within En II's Monitoring Room B (only available after your arrical on Nox Obscurus)

4. SRF-001 Aquila

-- Found on an empty control panel on the Calnus

5. Aquila-B [high-speed cruiser]

6. SRF-002 Balena

7. SRF-004 Dentdelion

8. SRF-005 Eremia

9. Phantom Craft [sRF-Style]

10. USTA Warship

11. Calnus [uSTA Transport]

12. Zagzagel [Eldarian Cruiser]

13. Zamzagiel [Eldarian Destroyer]

14. Dominion [Eldarian Colony ship]

15. Rednuht [Eldarian Battleship]

-- Found on a spinning dish within En II's Monitoring Room B

16. Sol [Eldarian Shuttlecraft]

17. Morphus Battleship

18. Morphus Exploration Craft

19. Morphus Escape Pod

20. Cardianon Landing Ship

-- Found on a console within the deepest section of the celestial ship (control area)

21. Cardianon Mothership

-- Acquired from a console in the Cardianon Mothership (B1) at the opposite end of the room from chest 14.

22. Cardianon Battlecraft

-- Found on a spinning dish in En II's Monitoring Room B.

*** I made this for my JRPG site but i don't care if you copy and paste it in your guide at the top and i will just edit this post if needed... I still have the weapons data and where to find them... i can also get the treasure locations if you want... anything else extra will cost you $1 a word, lol ***

• Like 1

wow... that just saved me about one million hours of typing, lol... i guess i could have done a search for it... DOH!

Thanks eburk :highfive:

No problem :highfive:

There are a few BTs that nobody posted tips for - if I find anything specific I find/figure out that's not listed in there I'll post it in here.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add a small tip for :silver:Monster Master - obtain 100% of all Monster Data. For one you don't need 100% data for every monster, you only need to beat each and every monster once.

But also, you can tell you are on the right track if you get :bronze:Creature Collector - obtain 50% of all Monster Data, after the Armaros Manifest boss battle on your second trip to Aeos. Armaros Manifest is enemy 077 (half of 154) according to the monster data guide. So if you get it there, you are on the right track.

After writing this I realized Code wrote a trophy tip for it :facepalm: Oh well, can't have it in too many places on here :rolleyes:

been slackin off guys, sorry bout that, but i decided to put this, Arkham City, and FC2 off til summer vacation starts (in 17-ish days) so i have a lot more time....not accounting for hanging with friends, working, and in all not feeling like playing my PS3. it definitely is nice to see others helping though, hopefully we can get this sorted into what its dam well supposed to be...if not burk has the power to edit the OP if he doesnt like it, or if i get sidetracked again.

EDIT: added piggie's starship data list, and burk's link for the BT guide, thanks guys...and pig, the weapon list would be awesome, thanks. Im hoping to go through and get all the chests taken care of myself while on my second run through the game...or if i need to i have the guide in a PDF so i can cheat that way, but that i can do. also, when i get time ill see what can be done about making real checklists for these, checkboxes and all...even try to figure out one for IC so you can tell which recipes you have found, and which are made. that should just leave the arena, races, chaos mode, and some tips for IC/ultima weapons and synthesis.

im going to be working on this game as soon as im done with Tales and Rune Factory... im having a hard time moving on past these two games (plus my wife LOVES rune factory)... plus im game hopping with Dark Souls and EDF with my friends on Fridays...

Star Ocean will be played this year...

• 1 month later...

Nice work Furb, the more info the better.

I hate to start train spamming outside links but these i've found are invaluable:

http://www.xbox360ac...ad.php?t=309058

http://www.xbox360ac...ad.php?t=132360

They they apply to the PS3 version, I haven't found a single instance in 300 hours that they dont. I recommend finding a Brady Guide download to PDF (they are out there :ninja: ) its the 3rd piece of literature you really really need.

PS This thread is really good for exact damage trophies

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939441-star-ocean-the-last-hope-international/58762885

• 1 month later...

I know it's been a while since you posted them, but thanks for the information Eburk. I shall be starting my epic journey as soon as I finish Hard to the Core in Dead Space 2 :)

No problem. Feel free to pick my brain on any questions you might have. I have 15 battle trophies to go and im away on vacation all week, its killing me! If you need to ask a bunch of questions (which you probably will) i'm normally found in the chatbox. Happy hunting.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No problem. Feel free to pick my brain on any questions you might have. I have 15 battle trophies to go and im away on vacation all week, its killing me! If you need to ask a bunch of questions (which you probably will) i'm normally found in the chatbox. Happy hunting.

Actually, I do have one more question before printing all that stuff out. I heard the PS3 version is a tad bit different from the Xbox one...so do the Xbox guides take this into account?

• Like 1

Actually, I do have one more question before printing all that stuff out. I heard the PS3 version is a tad bit different from the Xbox one...so do the Xbox guides take this into account?

Yes but you dont need to really worry about it. Mostly very minor non-trophy related differences. But I will say there are two or three more treasure boxes on the PS3 version. If you are thorough and reference the map often (which shows treasure locations once you get the Treasure Sense skill early in the game on Lemerius) you will be okay. I had no problems personally with the differences between the Xbox 360 version

I will actually have the plat tomorrow. I'm on the final stretch of my Chaos playthough :D I'm VERY excited/anxious :P

• Like 1

Yes but you dont need to really worry about it. Mostly very minor non-trophy related differences. But I will say there are two or three more treasure boxes on the PS3 version. If you are thorough and reference the map often (which shows treasure locations once you get the Treasure Sense skill early in the game on Lemerius) you will be okay. I had no problems personally with the differences between the Xbox 360 version

I will actually have the plat tomorrow. I'm on the final stretch of my Chaos playthough :D I'm VERY excited/anxious :P

You should be! It's quite the accomplishment!

Just out of curiosity, what's your total play time? I am going to attempt to make it my 50th :platinum: /3000th trophy, but I am a little hesitant with how long that will take, lol.

Edited by daftprophet

You should be! It's quite the accomplishment!

Just out of curiosity, what's your total play time? I am going to attempt to make it my 50th :platinum: /3000th trophy, but I am a little hesitant with how long that will take, lol.

Tough to say, I had a lot of idle time. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 500-600 hours.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

actually to be more specific, if you get everything in one time and never take a break you can succeed in ​about 450 hours but if you play like the average person it is about almost 1000 hours.

That is nonsense. I did a lot of unnecessary things and still needed "only" about 600 hours.