Online still active?

man08071983

• 3 weeks later...

This can oddly enough be obtained offline. With enough progression in the game, and some luck, somehow this is possible during an offline road rage event. It does say it has to be in an online game, but it actually doesn't.

Event Type: Road Rage Event Name: Wrecking Yard Starting Point: Lambert & 1st License Level: Burnout Takedown Target: 14 Takedowns Car: Racing Oval Champ

Start the road rage, then acheive your takedown target; or a little more just in case. Then head your way to the Baseball Stadium. Keep driving around once you are inside.

Using the Oval Champ is both good in speed and strength. So there will be no problem of being taken down while inside the stadium. The higher license you have, the more takedowns you will have to do in road rage events. So that way there will be more cars following you the more there is to takedown. Repair your vehicle if you need to; so you will be at full health. Reason being, the cars will get more aggressive further in the event, and they might t-bone you while inside the stadium.

Make sure you are driving on the outskirts of the inside of the stadium so they won't hit you. You must keep your car moving, or else the event will end when your car is standing still for about 3 seconds. Keep racing around the stadium and be sure not to be hit. Cars will continue to enter and exit the stadium. Some will stay in there and try to hit you. Pay attention driving and the trophy will eventually pop.

If you run out of time by not getting enough takedowns, or not as many vehicles enter the stadium; just keep trying. Exit the event and return to the starting point for round 2.

Source: 
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/483-Burnout-Paradise/50-8-Players-meet-in-the-Wildcats-Baseball-Stadium

• Like 1

Hey guys I have question so I transfer this game from PS Plus long time ago and recently got the platinum but I want to finish DLC too, my question is buy season pass from PS store or should I buy Burnout Ultimate Box, and knowing if I buy the game if it includes all of the DLC to 100% of the game  ???

Waiting for an answer guys tanks :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

this is currently on sale in 20th anniversary sale thang on psn

already had orig from ps+ but was able to pick up all the dlc inc the extra car packs etc for about a fiver yesterday

Having maxxed the game on the 360 I am enjoying this old friend again now on the ps3

One of the best last gen releases for sure

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I have question so I transfer this game from PS Plus long time ago and recently got the platinum but I want to finish DLC too, my question is buy season pass from PS store or should I buy Burnout Ultimate Box, and knowing if I buy the game if it includes all of the DLC to 100% of the game  ???

Waiting for an answer guys tanks :)

Late reply I know but for anyone else.

Burnout Ulimate Box does not give you 100% of the DLC. It just contains the cagney update, bikes pack (these two were free anyway but it's so you don't have to download them) and the party pack on the disc. The others you still need to buy. Also for some reason if you have a copy of normal burnout and the ultimate box they have different save files, same trophy list though.

Late reply I know but for anyone else.

Burnout Ulimate Box does not give you 100% of the DLC. It just contains the cagney update, bikes pack (these two were free anyway but it's so you don't have to download them) and the party pack on the disc. The others you still need to buy. Also for some reason if you have a copy of normal burnout and the ultimate box they have different save files, same trophy list though.

I bought the Ultimate Box and received all DLC. The Cagney Update and Bike Pack aren't even DLCs, they're updates to the game and download automatically. Of course, I bought it as a download, and so got all DLCs downloaded as well as the game and its updates. Maybe the disc version (if that's what you got) gives you vouchers to get the DLCs for free, or maybe they're marked as free on the in-game store...? I don't know, but you should have gotten everything.

• 1 month later...

I bought the Ultimate Box and received all DLC. The Cagney Update and Bike Pack aren't even DLCs, they're updates to the game and download automatically. Of course, I bought it as a download, and so got all DLCs downloaded as well as the game and its updates. Maybe the disc version (if that's what you got) gives you vouchers to get the DLCs for free, or maybe they're marked as free on the in-game store...? I don't know, but you should have gotten everything.

I bought The ultimate box disc in 2011, and I certainly did not include all DLC:s, only Cagney, Bikes and Party. No vouchers. When The ultimate box was released in beginning of 2009, there were still several DLC:s coming later.

There is one thing called Burnout™ Paradise Complete Edition on PSN that includes everything.

I bought The ultimate box disc in 2011, and I certainly did not include all DLC:s, only Cagney, Bikes and Party. No vouchers. When The ultimate box was released in beginning of 2009, there were still several DLC:s coming later.

There is one thing called Burnout™ Paradise Complete Edition on PSN that includes everything.

Yes, the 'Ultimate Box' I bought was the digital Complete Edition, which included all DLCs. I assumed the two were the same thing. Sorry for any confusion :(

• Like 1

• 7 months later...