400 Days free, sort of...

Super-Fly Spider-Guy

So I was on the PSN store then right, and I was looking for 400 Days for the Vita version because I wanted to finally get the 100% on it, and I couldn't find it.

I looked into the description of The Walking Dead Season One and it says it included 400 Days.

If this is old news then I apologize, but this was not included when I bought and platinum'd the game last year, so to anyone who owns the digital version of the game and does not have 400 Days, check again because you actually do.

(This was on the Australian PSN storefront, if it is different in your region then I apologize for wasting your time and getting your hopes up)

• Like 1

So I was on the PSN store then right, and I was looking for 400 Days for the Vita version because I wanted to finally get the 100% on it, and I couldn't find it.

I looked into the description of The Walking Dead Season One and it says it included 400 Days.

If this is old news then I apologize, but this was not included when I bought and platinum'd the game last year, so to anyone who owns the digital version of the game and does not have 400 Days, check again because you actually do.

(This was on the Australian PSN storefront, if it is different in your region then I apologize for wasting your time and getting your hopes up)

The digital Vita version included 400 days since its first release. It's called complete version for a reason

Cool guys, sorry for making a deal out of nothing, I genuinely didn't know. When I bought it, I didn't have 400 days bundled with it though and I've DEFINITELY seen both a Vita and PS3 version of it on sale digitally, but 2 against 1 so clearly I'm wrong.

How do I go about deleting a thread/post/this thing then?

Cool guys, sorry for making a deal out of nothing, I genuinely didn't know. When I bought it, I didn't have 400 days bundled with it though and I've DEFINITELY seen both a Vita and PS3 version of it on sale digitally, but 2 against 1 so clearly I'm wrong.

How do I go about deleting a thread/post/this thing then?

No real need to delete the thread. Moderators can remove threads for future references.

Load up your game on the Vita and check if 400 days is after episode 5.

• 1 month later...

can someone get me a psn code i dunno what to docan someone get me a psn code i dunno what to do

A code for what, man?

I think he means a code for The Walking Dead s1/ 400 days as he cannot find it on the store.

And also, just search it up on pc or type in the walking dead and it should come up :)

• 7 months later...

The Vita version on both cartridge and digital download is ONLY available with all 6 episodes.  There was never a version without the DLC, like there was on 360 and PS3.  Same applies to next gen, ONLY the complete version of season 1 with all 6 Eps.