Trophy not unlocking

spireite_ryan

Hi. I have been playing through ACII and have earned the trophies for completing DNA Sequences 1-9. However, I just completed Sequence 10 and the trophy did not unlock and the game has since saved so I am unable to go back and replay the sequence. What can I do??? I desperatley don't want to have to go back and play the entire game again for something I have already done. ..

• 7 months later...

[url=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/xEl_Cidx][img=http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/1/xEl_Cidx.png][/url]

Hi. I have been playing through ACII and have earned the trophies for completing DNA Sequences 1-9. However, I just completed Sequence 10 and the trophy did not unlock and the game has since saved so I am unable to go back and replay the sequence. What can I do??? I desperatley don't want to have to go back and play the entire game again for something I have already done. ..

If you completed all of this missions for DNA Sequence 10:

Complete all the main story missions in DNA sequence 10 to unlock this trophy.

1.An unpleasant turn of events

2.Caged fighter

3.Leave no man behind

4.Assume the position

5.Two birds,One blade

then the trophy should ding :silver:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I've run into the exact same problem. I've just finished sequence 4 and the trophy didn't pop :(

Besides, I've also been denied the trophies for the first two Assassin's Tombs... Well, I'll delete the game data and start from scratch, hope now everything goes alright. It's the first time I'm getting glitched trophies.

There is a glitch in this game where sometimes no trophy will pop after you shut it down, the safest way to play it would be to start up the game and play the whole story in one sitting without closing the game since these story trophies can't be gotten again unless you replay the whole game. (there is no sequence select)

One of my friends had this issue and he had to replay the whole game to get one of the story trophies, if a trophy doesn't pop for you, immediately shut the game down and get back to it, or else the rest of the story trophies might not pop either.

On 24.2.2012 at 9:32 PM, spireite_ryan said:

I had the same exact thing happen. I reloaded my cloud save so I didn't have to redo it all but it did lock me out of the platinum for a while.

Deleting the game and re-installing it are what solved the problem of the bugged trophies for sequence 10 (and 11 and 14 as well) for me. Replaying the Sequences without deleting the game didn't solve anything for me.

It sucks balls that stuff like this happens and it taught me to make periodic backups.

To make stuff a little easier I'd recommend collecting all other trophies before deleting the game. That way you can kinda speedrun through the story without worrying about the rest.

• 3 years later...

Today the game froze and I had to restart my console. I just continued playing, finished chapter 7, then did the tomb in Forli just to realize that both trophies didn't pop. What should I do now? I'm afraid other trophies won't pop either and I already did quite a lot of the the other stuff like I have almost all feathers and subject 16 puzzles. I don't want to do all this shit again so I will just continue. I can live with doing a speedrun up till level 7 but how should I proceed to make sure everything else pops from now on.