Rare game

Sigma999

Nothing is rare if you know how to use ebay

True only to an extent.

50 Cent: Blood On the Sand - Finding this with trophy support requires you to import a Japanese copy of the game. Good luck finding a reasonably priced new copy of it.

Wanted Corp - For some reason, the NA version of this cannot be accessed directly from the PSN store anymore and can only be bought here: http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/wanted-corp/98545

Iron Sky: Invasion - Rare in NA. For some reason the game never made it over here, requires an import, and many NA gamers are totally unaware of its existance.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 HD, Punisher: No Mercy, TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled, Tetris HD, Skullgirls (the original), R-Types, R-Type Delta - A few examples of games pulled from the PSN store due to license expirations and hasn't seen the light of day since...

Edited by merciful84

50 Cent: Blood On the Sand - Finding this with trophy support requires you to import a Japanese copy of the game. Good luck finding a reasonably priced new copy of it.

Just in case someone decides to buy this and isn't aware, the servers for this game have been closed so some trophies and therefore the Platinum is unachievable now.

True only to an extent.

Just in case someone decides to buy this and isn't aware, the servers for this game have been closed so some trophies and therefore the Platinum is unachievable now.

Why would you want that game anyway?  :huh:

See...even more rare than I thought :D

Why would you want that game anyway?  :huh:

Personally, I saw a few reviews on it that said that it was exactly a solid game...I ended up disagreeing but don't regret playing through it. I would have if I didn't get anything (some trophies) out of the deal.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7.09.2017 г. at 2:35 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

There are no online trophies for this game, and people are still earning the platinum as of this year. This game's platinum and all of its trophies are still obtainable.

I got my retail copy last days (Hakuna Matata - KOREAN version, but English import) from Amazon.uk, it cost me almost 50 euro. ?

The game is too expansive,  rare and really unique, I like it many much from the release.

But...  sadly this version have NO trophy support, I finish dozen of missions and nothing pop out?! 

Incidently, is there any method or solution to get all trophies?

P.S. I read today that online services are determinated in august 2010 - if this can be any reason to not recieved trophies?

Saw this: No trophy patch!

And this too: Asian version have no trophy list!  + No trophy patch at all in Hakuna Matata!

I was wrong, i had to read here and in the PST forum before  making a purchase... ?

• 2 weeks later...