Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheRonamon

Chestful of Cobblestone?

9 posts in this topic

I have a Chest full of Cobblestone and the trophy isn't popping. I have been playing Peaceful and Normal. According to the leaderboard I have 835 Cobblestone mined on Peaceful and 684 on Normal. I know they don't add up to the number needed but I do have a chest full of Cobblestone. What my question is, how exactly do I get this trophy to pop? 1,728 on a single difficulty or do I need to reach it on leaderboard across all the difficulties?

On one save file, you must fill a single chest completely (not just have mined it but have it all in a chest) with groups of 64 Cobblestone. The total amount of Cobblestone that will then be in the chest will add to up to the Trophy Requirement and get the trophy.

Edited by mazzaonline

Wait, there are leaderboards for cobblestone mined? Where? I haven´t seen those!!

Wait, there are leaderboards for cobblestone mined? Where? I haven´t seen those!!

I didn't know this either but I've just checked and during a game press Options > Leaderboards and then the Right Button (or move the Left Stick to the right). You should then see leaderboards for mining blocks.

Edited by mazzaonline

I have done it twice now, and it has to be on one world/save, probably would do it in one sitting to be safe, and as far as I know, difficulty doesn't affect it.

You will need to mine 27 full stacks of cobblestone. Its 64 per stack so thats 64 * 27 = 1728 cobblestone. Put it in a chest and it should pop. It doesnt matter if you switch difficulty (its best on peaceful ofcourse)

I didn't know this either but I've just checked and during a game press Options > Leaderboards and then the Right Button (or move the Left Stick to the right). You should then see leaderboards for mining blocks.

Thanks! Thats very interesting!

I found out as long as the difficulty remains the same it's fine even if you play on a mixture of your own and your friends account, I got to about 900 alone and the rest with a friend on peaceful and it popped.

You have to had it mined in leaderboards. After you mine the needed amount for the trophy it doesn't matter where you fill the chest. If on your world on friend's world. 

This would be such a pointless trophy if it wasn't for me liking to make buildings out of stone brick!

Just to confirm: I can change my difficulty mid game and it won't matter?