PS+ IGC November 2014

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    • SteamWorld Dig
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Frozen Synapse Prime
    • Luftrausers
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• The Hungry Horde
    • Escape Plan

It's funny because it's the same people every month that bitch and moan and say "what's the point of having ps+", it's an optional service, please unsubscribe if you don't want it. If the only games that satisfy you are AAA then allow me to recommend some:

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Ride to Hell Retribution

Risen 2+3

• Like 4

wow. This is the worst lineup of games yet, unbelievable. WTF happened to free games like Bioshock Infinite, Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil 5, Arkham City, Battlefield 3...?

good thing my subscription ends in a few days, right now for me it's not worth the money.

• Like 4

Shit...That game looked right up my alley, did they say they won't bother fixing it or just presuming they won't like most devs do? 

Pretty sure it is too expensive for that little indie developer to even release a patch if they wanted to. It likely won't get fixed. Shame, the game looks like a lot of fun. I tweeted the developers to see if I can get a response for a definitive answer.

Holy christ, totally going for all games here but Luftrausers, since the last one is unnobtainable. Not sure about The Hungry Horde tho...
Jesus Christ, I still can't believe about Binding of Isaac........ Loved it on pc, totally!
But Frozen Synapse Prime isn't a vita exclusive? Not that it matter too much...