PS+ IGC November 2014

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    • SteamWorld Dig
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Frozen Synapse Prime
    • Luftrausers
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• The Hungry Horde
    • Escape Plan

So what does this have to do with PS+?

If I'm dissapointed with PS Plus, I can go to Game with Gold and vice versa. I explained that clearly.

You're assuming everyone has the money to own every platform. They don't.

On Topic: You'd think that with Games for Gold being a thing, Sony should be offering titles the general fanbase wants (AAA titles from what I gather) to try and win people over instead of them just getting an Xbox and Games for Gold.

I know that and can also understand. I also put "It's a lot of money but the enjoyment and freedom I get is awesome" so I do recongize it's hard for people but if you're restricting yourself don't complain.

The other thing is that the quality of both free games have been near decent so I don't think Sony or Microsoft care.

If I'm dissapointed with PS Plus, I can go to Game with Gold and vice versa. I explained that clearly.

I know that and can also understand. I also put "It's a lot of money but the enjoyment and freedom I get is awesome" so I do recongize it's hard for people but if you're restricting yourself don't complain.

The other thing is that the quality of both free games have been near decent so I don't think Sony or Microsoft care.

They don't care because now that Plus is mandatory, they don't need to offer good games to make us buy it.

People don't have the money to buy all consoles, and restrict yourself is not an option.

Not for me, hence my question. What I understand is that you accuse others of playing on 1 console that isn't the Playstation and that those people come here to complain. Also you said you have a lot of different platforms, got a lot of freebies and bought a lot of new games.

It's great that you have so much money to affor that, but don't assume everyone does. Besides that, it's also about people's preferences.

• Like 2

FUCKING HORSESHIT MONTH AFTER MONTH!

Arkham Asylum came out in 2000 and fucking 9! What happened to getting games that came out in 2012/3? Driveclub is the ONLY possible good thing to come out of this. I'm sick to death of getting indie fucking shit all the time, even if those games had platinums I'd still be annoyed.

I would stop buying PS+ if PS4 didn't require it for online multiplayer, see, Sony are cheeky bastards like that. Give us indie wank and we can't unsubscribe...

Copied from the IGC October thread. I think what's written in bold can be copy and pasted every month, into every IGC thread and it will always be relevant, because that's just how Instant game collection is now, indie fucking shit. I miss the good old days of getting Battlefield 3 and saint's row 3 in the same month. And now we just get this. I'm begininng to really hate sony.

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DRIVECLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Like 2

They don't care because now that Plus is mandatory, they don't need to offer good games to make us buy it.

People don't have the money to buy all consoles, and restrict yourself is not an option.

I know about that and it must suck for people. I have explained the money thing but if you don't try in these 5-7 years, you're restricting yourself.

Not for me, hence my question. What I understand is that you accuse others of playing on 1 console that isn't the Playstation and that those people come here to complain. Also you said you have a lot of different platforms, got a lot of freebies and bought a lot of new games.

It's great that you have so much money to affor that, but don't assume everyone does. Besides that, it's also about people's preferences.

Well I truly sorry you didn't understand. I did not accuse anyone of anything but using people who do that as examples. The next thing you got wrong was assuming I have " a lot of different platforms", you never thought to think that maybe I bought them at certain times? 

Next thing you got wrong was you assumed I have a lot of money, I do have decent job but I also give back to my community money wise. I also didn't assume people have got not a lot of money as I said "I know it's expensive". Also preferences for consoles and then complaining about offerings is restricting yourself. 

I'm not against the consumer who can't afford a lot, I'm with them but they need to use common sense. 

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

Theres always going to be a minority who enjoys these but the point is most people think they are shit.

Even if you do like them, they are bound to appear in humble bundles sooner or later and you dont need a gaming PC to play indie shit so why anyone would be happy with them on PS+ instead of a better game, I have no idea.

I will not renew my subscription and that ends next week. As for needing it for ps4, i will save up a few games that require mp trophies and only then will i get PS+ back for 1 month.

I think they are taking the piss, i have had PS+ since the early days and now feel as if they are shitting on their loyal subscribers.

It's a real shame

• Like 2

I'll give Binding of Isaac a try as a lot of people seem to rate it highly. However I doubt i'll download any of the other games, they just don't interest me at all. The IGC has become very disappointing now, my 12 month membership expires next month, I don't really want to renew it but might have to as I might want to play a PS4 game online :/ It doesn't seem worth it though as the PSN servers continue to have problems.

I will not renew my subscription and that ends next week. As for needing it for ps4, i will save up a few games that require mp trophies and only then will i get PS+ back for 1 month.

I think they are taking the piss, i have had PS+ since the early days and now feel as if they are shitting on their loyal subscribers.

It's a real shame

This guy knows it!