PS+ IGC November 2014

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    • SteamWorld Dig
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Frozen Synapse Prime
    • Luftrausers
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• The Hungry Horde
    • Escape Plan

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is how it worked over Xbox 360 in the past?

I think I should disagree here. If they didn't taxed 40k for developers to patch a game, they might have it patched the game at this point. I believe it's half developers fault for not testing enough, half Sony for being so punishing. 40k isn't shit for a big company like EA, R* and others, but for small indie developers it's the difference between profit or not. Some games won't sell better enough to overcome 40k cost after it was patched.

Yeah, shouldn't we be pretty happy getting free games then? I would rather get six games Indie or not rather than nothing.

And yeah thats a very solid point there. Maybe they dont afford it! But I still think it's a bit unfair saying it's Sony's fault here..

Generally, I hate it when there's a heap of complaining about free stuff and free games in general, it annoys me that people are that entitled.

HOWEVER, I can definitely understand why people are regularly disappointed with the recent PS+ line-ups. Going from regular AAA games like Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider to little-known indie games is a massive change in quality; and for those who don't have much time and would prefer to spend their time on a few big games (rather than a heap of small ones), I can understand the frustration.

Personally, I'm a big fan of a lot of Indie games (just see my trophy cabinet for evidence! haha), and I've heard good things about SteamWorld Dig and Luftrausers - and was planning to buy them for a few dollars anyway - so I'm not too disappointed.

Game on everyone!

Im sort of happy aboyt Luftrausers, I love German WW2 themed things but seriously, all indie games? Im definitely not updating my subscription.

Generally, I hate it when there's a heap of complaining about free stuff and free games in general, it annoys me that people are that entitled.

HOWEVER, I can definitely understand why people are regularly disappointed with the recent PS+ line-ups. Going from regular AAA games like Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider to little-known indie games is a massive change in quality; and for those who don't have much time and would prefer to spend their time on a few big games (rather than a heap of small ones), I can understand the frustration.

Personally, I'm a big fan of a lot of Indie games (just see my trophy cabinet for evidence! haha), and I've heard good things about SteamWorld Dig and Luftrausers - and was planning to buy them for a few dollars anyway - so I'm not too disappointed.

Game on everyone!

its not free, we pay money to use the service dude. I am a ps3 user so I only pay to get these games with no other benifit, we have every right to complain it is our dollars being forked out for cheap indie titles.

I will be picking up Escape Plan, I have been wanting to try that since the Vita launched but never got around to getting it

Im sort of happy aboyt Luftrausers, I love German WW2 themed things but seriously, all indie games? Im definitely not updating my subscription.
its not free, we pay money to use the service dude. I am a ps3 user so I only pay to get these games with no other benifit, we have every right to complain it is our dollars being forked out for cheap indie titles.

But (as others have said in the past) if you can find like 4 games over the course of 12 months you liked (not including all the money saved with the deals as well) then it paid for itself. My account paid for itself back in February so all the deals/free games since then have been completely bonus.

If you don't like it...don't renew. simple as that. I think + is a great service and I will continue to get it because every year I get 20-30 games that I enjoy and tons of money off of games I buy,

• Like 2

I will be picking up Escape Plan, I have been wanting to try that since the Vita launched but never got around to getting it

But (as others have said in the past) if you can find like 4 games over the course of 12 months you liked (not including all the money saved with the deals as well) then it paid for itself. My account paid for itself back in February so all the deals/free games since then have been completely bonus.

If you don't like it...don't renew. simple as that. I think + is a great service and I will continue to get it because every year I get 20-30 games that I enjoy and tons of money off of games I buy,

if you reaf my other post, I already said im not renewing it.

I've red through almost every comment. I almost feel ashamed of how people behave towards the Ps Plus IGC, as Parker said. It makes you look like an kid writing.

Im not super happy over this months IGC no.

But who cares if you get Indies or not? You get 6 Games per month if you have all the Playstations. I dont get why you're so dissapointed when given Indies? Indies is sometimes two times better then the AAA games. I got Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons from PS PLUS, wich was great imo. Better than many AAA. Sony hasn't promised you 6 AAA, not even 3 AAA's per month..

Imagine if PS PLUS was an service with only the purpose of online. 50£ and you don't get games, auto sync, cloud space and so on. Can't you appreciate what you have? There are more months and more games to, if this doesnt suit you. Maybe next month

And you will get more money tham what you paid for no problem!

Happy PS PLUS member, and I will continiue being one for the next few years!

for the last time, we pay money out of our own pocket for a service, we have very damn right to criticise such service until we turn blue! We dont all have to zip it and just accept crap games month after month.

if you reaf my other post, I already said im not renewing it. for the last time, we pay money out of our own pocket for a service, we have very damn right to criticise such service until we turn blue! We dont all have to zip it and just accept crap games month after month.

If you bought Ps Plus only for the games. Well maybe you shouldn't if you expect aaa games every month.

I bought it one year. I think Ive gotten games for tre times more then what I paid for.

That I would if I only bought Six months.

As I said before, maybe you should appreciate that you get games in general. Maybe it was like 360 Gold was, no games, only for online.

Happy Ps Plus member, and so should you be :D If not, just don't buy it again! :)

If you bought Ps Plus only for the games. Well maybe you shouldn't if you expect aaa games every month.

I bought it one year. I think Ive gotten games for tre times more then what I paid for.

That I would if I only bought Six months.

As I said before, maybe you should appreciate that you get games in general. Maybe it was like 360 Gold was, no games, only for online.

Happy Ps Plus member, and so should you be :D If not, just don't buy it again! :)

ive got a ps3 so yes I bought it just for games, why should I be happy with crappy indie games? I already said im not buying it again. I dont see why you all care that some of us are unhappy with the services offered but whatever.

ive got a ps3 so yes I bought it just for games, why should I be happy with crappy indie games? I already said im not buying it again. I dont see why you all care that some of us are unhappy with the services offered but whatever.

Okay cool. I respect your opinion, the reason im 'unhappy ' is because I think you should be happy and respect the games that you're given. And yes. You pay a service to get the games, and as you stated you're free to complain as much as you want. I just think it's silly when it gets to much..

My own opinion is that Ps Plus is great. You complain and I disagree with the complain kind of

And im not unhappy at all :)

You get over 60 games for 50 euros (not sure if the price is same in dollars) in a year and still you keep bitching. Seriously?

60 games a year? Lol. I get 2-4 games a month on PS3, not sure how good you are at maths but thats nowhere near 60 games. And I can "bitch" all I like, as I said I pay money for this service and indie games dont cut it in my books. These crappy games can be played on a phone or tablet for free.
  • Like 1

60 games a year? Lol. I get 2-4 games a month on PS3, not sure how good you are at maths but thats nowhere near 60 games. And I can "bitch" all I like, as I said I pay money for this service and indie games dont cut it in my books. These crappy games can be played on a phone or tablet for free.

It's not my fault if you don't have PS4 or Vita (i don't have Vita either). PS+ in not just PS3 service, you know.

And btw, thanks for the 1 star (:

Can't answer just one poll so not answering at all. I can't recommend anything else than Luftrausers because it's the only one I've played.

Xbox users have paid for online gaming for ages so stop complaining about PS4 online gaming requiring PS+. It's true they used to give subscribers AAA games for PS3 all the time (like last month!) but what kind of games do you people expect to get on PS4 - games actually more expensive than PS+ for a year?

Edited by Sikatiiker

Yes. And it's not bitching since i'm paying for it.

60 games, 90% of them is completely trash. 

It's not about quantity, but quality.

but most of us find the games released quality. I would rather play Lone Survivor or Velocity Ultra than Destiny or Call of Duty.

Maybe actually try some of the games out before condemning them to the pits of mediocrity

• Like 1

but most of us find the games released quality. I would rather play Lone Survivor or Velocity Ultra than Destiny or Call of Duty.

Maybe actually try some of the games out before condemning them to the pits of mediocrity

I have a different account where i test some games before i add than to my trophy list.

Most of us? Are you sure about that?

I'm not expecting Call of Duty on IGC, but just a good game, and not some indie crap like those for this month.

Can't get really into ''Frozen Synapse Prime'', if i could get Dishonored, for example.

• Like 1