Weapons? I have them All! GLITCH?

Victor007

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I have a glitch related to the weapons too. I cannot pick up more than 6 weapons. I played all missions on Normal. I just recently read about the latest patch making problems. I've downloaded the game 6 times today and continued with my save (backup in ps+ cloud). Nothing changed. I'm certain i prevented the patch from being downloaded 3 times. I've picked up the Metal Bat 10 times. I closed down the game after each mission i played. I'm hoping that i can get all weapons playing on Easy.

2 weeks later i have two other problems:

1) i can't pick up the Uzi and the Crossbow. They won't show up in my inventory :( I picked the Uzi 6 times by now. I closed the game after each time i finished a mission in which i picked up either weapon. I even restarted my Vita 3 times in the process. I deleted the game now and re-installed it. I haven't installed the patch on the current playthrough.

2) randomly after finishing a lot of missions i don't keep ammo for the Shotgun and Revolver anymore. I start a mission with 2 shots for the shotgun and 6 for the Revolver. No matter how much i had saved in an earlier mission.

I hope re-installing solves both problems. I'm fed up with this game.

Nothing changed ?

Edit 2: a new glitch happened. I had 10 weapons in my backpack, picked up the two i missed (Uzi and Crossbow) but they only showed up in my inventory. I didn't get the trophy for all weapons gathered. I couldn't use use these two weapons either, they didn't have ammo even though i picked up a couple of packs.

My solution was to start a new campaign on easy and get all weapons.

Edited by Evil_Joker88