What's the game that made you buy the PS3 ?

nagisa-chan1987

God of War III

I bought the Playstation 3 on launch, and to be honest i almost considered buying a Xbox360 instead of the Playstation 3.

The main (game) reason, the game Dead Rising.

Well what can i say... i just :wub: zombie games!!

And when i saw the gameplay and the feature that you can use almost everything as a weapon to kill the horde of the undead in a Down of The Dead shopping mall scenario  i was (almost) sold.

The only reason the 360  was holding me back from buying Microsofts console is that God of War 3 never go to The Xbox 360 and most important one was, i had to pay to play online!!

And still to this day i have NO REGRETS!!

Also Naughty Dog's Uncharted and later on The Last of Us was faling like a bomb on a clear day in the gaming industry so good was that game.

So i had no trouble picking a Playstation 4 over a Xbox One, i know what i can expect and get from Sony's Console.

*FACT* Also the fact that Sony has better and a larger scale of excellent trippleA exclusives  games is nothing more than a big + point *FACT*

I used to share one with my family, but that went down hill when my brother's deleted my Batman: Arkham Island profile when I only had a few riddler trophies left... I also wanted to play Fallout: New Vegas, but didn't understand how the save system worked so I didn't mess up my dad's autosave. That, a little extra money, and wanting to play whenever I wanted fueled my purchase.