Great Vita game or the Greatest Vita game?

Chenardizzle

What's is everyone who is playing this thinking so far? A lot of people say "there's no games for vita." or that they want AAA games, and to me this is it. If you have a vita and you're not supporting it by buying this game, I really don't know what the hell you're looking for. That being said...

I've knocked a few thousand years off my sentence so far and I'm really impressed.

I don't care much about the story, I find it gets in the way of getting back into the action, but I get a real kick out of getting slapped with charter violations for pacing or talking to females. The combat is a little tricky, but I'm getting used to it and I've already started farming to upgrade my weapons and stuff. I was hoping to be the first to platinum this, but that definitely won't happen! Still an awesome game so far! 

That's not to say there aren't any flaws. The camera is a little clunky and my accessory is almost completely useless in combat, mostly serving as a means to transport citizens at this point, but that could change with time. 

What does everyone else who is PLAYING this game think?

I love it, I love the customization for my character and my partner (Accessory) also the game play and multiplayer is great so far but it lags when you play against people who are very far away, I live in California and it lagged when I was playing against people from South Korea and New York, also apparently it gets notoriously difficult the more you progress through the story but hopefully that isn't true.

*touched*

Awww, someone else finally sees the light of Vita games... I'm so happy.

On topic, considering Vita has P4G, I wouldn't say that Waifu Wars will be the best Vita game ever but you are absolutely right about this game being very high on the list.

On the other hand, not sure how people would react if we didn't get the difficulty adjusting patch immediately =D

I still have to pick up this and Akiba's Strip. =D It just shows how many games Vita has :D

Edited by SatoshiOokami
  • Like 2

*touched*

Awww, someone else finally sees the light of Vita games... I'm so happy.

On topic, considering Vita has P4G, I wouldn't say that Waifu Wars will be the best Vita game ever but you are absolutely right about this game being very high on the list.

On the other hand, not sure how people would react if we didn't get the difficulty adjusting patch immediately =D

I still have to pick up this and Akiba's Strip. =D It just shows how many games Vita has :D

I see Freedom Wars as a bit of a mash up of Soul Sacrifice and P4G

I have sunk a few hours into Freedom Wars and I don't think this game can compete with Persona 4 or Danganronpa, my two favorite Vita games.

That said, I'm really enjoying my time so far with the game and I'm glad I haven't seen a bad review yet. It would be nice for this game to sell well, get good press, and open some developer eyes.

Vita has amazing games and this is one of its best. A great improvement from Toukiden and tons of more action, (exciting and well desinged action that is) from Monster Hunter and great multiplayer that does not lag at all for me, superb graphics for a handheld and......8 player PvP!!! Best buy for my money so far for the Vita in the price of only 25 euros. Vita fans must not miss this!

There aren't many people who own Vita and aren't into J-games.

But there are many people who bought the Vita and expected much more, I know lots of people whose Vitas are collecting dust if they're not all too enthusiastic about games as niche as JRPGs.  Fantastic for us - but not for them.  :(

• Like 1