Platinum Trophy is obtainable?

SoIidWoIf

Hey, I was wondering if the platinum trophy for this game is obtainable. I'm only asking because it is extremely rare for a platinum trophies so I thought multiplayer might not work or one of the trophies aren't possible because some of the trophies are extremely rare and MK is unobtainable on Vita so I thought this might be too.

If it is possible:

1. Are you only able to play with people on PS Vita online (Not PS3, PS4?)

2.  Are the multiplayer trophies possible to get playing online normally without boosting, don't really like boosting but level 100 sounds like a lot.

• Like 1

you can only play vita - vita. no cross play.

all mp trophies can be done without boosting but of course they will be easier with a partner

level 100 is cumulative for all modes, you gain xp for everything you do in battles (online and offline) and star labs

Edited by Vanilla

Mulitplayer is region locked, at least it was for the PS3 version, so keep that in mind.

While I understand it may be because of having a good connection is crucial in a fighting game shit like that REALLY irks me. If you're in a small region you're screwed after a few weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

I have done every online trophies with my second ps vita (online dead on january 2014), but the problem isn't the multyplayer trophy, but the offline. Ultimate battle is incredibly difficult, STAR lab mission aren't hard it's just question of patience and a little bit skill (I found this easier than mortal kombat). PS why MK9 is unarchiveable? Server aren't closed, just on MK vs DC universe, I tried it a month ago to play a game online and it worked great (MK9 ps vita).