Is this a hard platinum ?

BIazkowicz

someone is mad..

with a second ps3 and copy it takes 45 hours..i know because i did it ..

and i wasted at least 4 hours on the war trophy after i got it myself..just to help others..

wasn't that bad..but i don't do it again.

Lel self boosting for 45 hours... And it "wasn't that bad" Okay.

some people think boosting/grinding is not worth a platinum..
in this case it was easy..just like in killzone 2  you can do it with just 2 people..or even better on your own with a copy..

it takes time but i played over 6000 hours battlefield games just for fun..after the platinum..  so what are 45 hours on a gamers clock..  with some good music it's ''not bad''

some people think boosting/grinding is not worth a platinum..

in this case it was easy..just like in killzone 2  you can do it with just 2 people..or even better on your own with a copy..

it takes time but i played over 6000 hours battlefield games just for fun..after the platinum..  so what are 45 hours on a gamers clock..  with some good music it's ''not bad''

it's funny because while i was hunting for the diamonds in FC2 and boosting the mp aspect of the game with a friend i was either listening to some music or a video on youtube. it was actually pleasent doing so. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm about to finish the online part of this game, so i can give you a small feedback,

I just reached lvl 20 and i've got 2 weaps left (around 200 kills).

Have to do the lvl 30 glitch then.

The ingame counter shows 70h on the statistics menu. But i guess it counts only the time while you are in an arena doing stuff. Have to add time finding people, organizing sessions, etc

Plus the countless times your stats (xp+kills) got reset, dc from server, blank rounds where kills are reset to previous states, etc

And I did this mainly with solo boosting with a second ps3, and using the dummy for multikills.

It's really boring and can't really do it for more than 2-3hours straight per day. And after a few days gotta take a break too and do other stuff.

If you cant solo boost i guess you can at least double my playtime to get an idea of how much time it will take you.

Theres a good reason the trophies of this online are sub 1%.

Edited by Dycloide