I'm getting this again

movievet-dotcom

Love the game, but don't think I'll buy this again so soon. Graphics isn't really important in a game like this. No offer for pre-gen owners, no new songs, no new features and game save doesn't carry over, so those missions must be done all over ! At least the cable works, already have three of those.

Edited by Bezenko

I just wish I could figure out how to hook it up right. I am trying to connect a fibre optic audio cable from my PS4 to my surround sound system so I don't get any lag at all but I can't get the sound to come through the speakers. If anyone has any ideas I will be extremely appreciative for any help I can get. I've checked the settings and still nothin.

I just wish I could figure out how to hook it up right. I am trying to connect a fibre optic audio cable from my PS4 to my surround sound system so I don't get any lag at all but I can't get the sound to come through the speakers. If anyone has any ideas I will be extremely appreciative for any help I can get. I've checked the settings and still nothin.

No help here but Im just curious to know if youre gonna review this?

No help here but Im just curious to know if youre gonna review this?

I've never done an in depth review of a game before, I don't think, but I played this game on the 360 and I loved it. There needs to be more games out there that can teach you something new, as well as entertain; besides what they usually teach, like learning how to jump off a building while sniping someone in the face, 400 feet away lol.

I've never done an in depth review of a game before, I don't think, but I played this game on the 360 and I loved it. There needs to be more games out there that can teach you something new, as well as entertain; besides what they usually teach, like learning how to jump off a building while sniping someone in the face, 400 feet away lol.

Yeah this was a game that really caught my attention. Helping you learn an instrument is a nice benefit to a music game.

I have the both Rocksmith games for my PS3. Wish I could play Electric guitar :) I've been playing classic guitar for two years now and I'm planning on getting some Electric Guitar classes asap!

Nice. How long did it take for you to finally learn to play one song on your classic guitar?

Yeah this was a game that really caught my attention. Helping you learn an instrument is a nice benefit to a music game.

Nice. How long did it take for you to finally learn to play one song on your classic guitar?

Well I started from the really easy ones like childrens songs. So it didnt take too long. Now I play songs like  Love me tender etc. Some easy flamenco and classical songs.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

• 5 months later...

Have any of you that have played this tried with the wireless gold headset?  I am assuming it would be terribly laggy, but I figured I'd check just to make sure.  I played the original and 2014 on my 360, but I don't really feel like dealing with the extra setup required at this point to minimize latency.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update in case someone is in the same position, I took a chance and purchased the game anyway.  There is minimal latency with the wireless gold headset.  It is there in that there is the slightest delay from strum to headset audio, but I have no issue keeping time with the tracks.  It is certainly no worse than my last gen setup.