Teachers Pet

Mr_Razzi

• 2 months later...

Satisfaction...  i know how MyCareer is SUPPOSED to work anyway -_-  I'll see  what happens tomorrow.  The servers are down yet again......

hmmm thats strange man, not too sure why it worked for me straight away the trophy popped. I play 12 minute quarters and every match though maybe you both need to play a certain amount of minutes? ... im having trouble with my shoes, just signed for Adidas and when I select a pair then go to the game he is wearing the generic 2K ones again :/

hmmm thats strange man, not too sure why it worked for me straight away the trophy popped. I play 12 minute quarters and every match though maybe you both need to play a certain amount of minutes? ... im having trouble with my shoes, just signed for Adidas and when I select a pair then go to the game he is wearing the generic 2K ones again :/

Yeah, the shoe problem is a known issue -_- Apparently, you have to actually do your commercial.  Then you can wear the shoes, but I've yet to be in the commercial.  I signed with Nike and I have to wear those shoes....  I ultimately got the trophy.  I just had to play another game.  Apparently, I need to be above 80%?  Oh well.  It doesn't matter.

Yeah, the shoe problem is a known issue -_- Apparently, you have to actually do your commercial.  Then you can wear the shoes, but I've yet to be in the commercial.  I signed with Nike and I have to wear those shoes....  I ultimately got the trophy.  I just had to play another game.  Apparently, I need to be above 80%?  Oh well.  It doesn't matter.

cant believe even the PS4 version has issues like these :/