The Max & Impossible! Help!

willmill97

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for conquering these. I managed to get 720 stars yesterday, and now I'm trying to do Battle Mode before doing online trophies and the grinds. I've been trying to do The Max for about 6 hours now, I've tried the Hawkgirl  :left:  :right:  :triangle: method, the failed. (Saying I'm standing on the left of the opponent) I've tried the Doomsday  :up::down:  :cross::square:  :square:  :triangle: and  :up::down:  :cross::square:  :triangle:  :cross::down::right:  :triangle: methods, they failed. And I'm trying the Solomon Grundy  :down:  :left:  :triangle:, Dash,  :right:  :cross: ,  :square:  :square:  :circle::down:  :down:  :circle::up:  :up:  :circle: and that also failed. With all methods I couldn't even get past Opponent 4. 

Any help would be highly appreciated. 

I think these trophies were easier before the patch for the game came out. It has been a fairly long time since i played this so sorry if im not much help but i think using Scorpion's Teleport Move or Deathstroke Assault Rifle and Guns are the best options. I don't remember the commands for them but i think you'll find it out.

I think these trophies were easier before the patch for the game came out. It has been a fairly long time since i played this so sorry if im not much help but i think using Scorpion's Teleport Move or Deathstroke Assault Rifle and Guns are the best options. I don't remember the commands for them but i think you'll find it out.

I have deleted the patch since the start and spamming those moves over and over doesn't work :(

you can play as scorpion in injustice??!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone that already has the trophy?

How did u unlocked Ultimate Battler. I really need that trophy for platinum. there are only 2 trophy left to my platinum and this is one of them. I even cant win SURVIVOR battle. Please help me if u know a trick. i tried everything i know. 

How did u unlocked Ultimate Battler. I really need that trophy for platinum. there are only 2 trophy left to my platinum and this is one of them. I even cant win SURVIVOR battle. Please help me if u know a trick. i tried everything i know. 

After many many many attempts. I did it with this exact combo with Doomsday: Jump,  :down:  :cross::cross:  :cross:. Very easy once you learn how to time the jumps. Also use a lot of sweeps ( :down:  :cross:) when they are very close. NEVER fight Green Lantern, Batman, Lex Luthor, Doomsday and Deathstroke because they will just mutilate you. Save meter for clashes. Good luck! It does take a lot of practice to master this.

After many many many attempts. I did it with this exact combo with Doomsday: Jump,  :down:  :cross::cross:  :cross:. Very easy once you learn how to time the jumps. Also use a lot of sweeps ( :down:  :cross:) when they are very close. NEVER fight Green Lantern, Batman, Lex Luthor, Doomsday and Deathstroke because they will just mutilate you. Save meter for clashes. Good luck! It does take a lot of practice to master this.

thanks man. i tried doomsday before but not so much. this time after your advice i will keep doing play as doomsday. one last question you used doomsday also in THE MAX ?

thanks man. i tried doomsday before but not so much. this time after your advice i will keep doing play as doomsday. one last question you used doomsday also in THE MAX ?

Exact same method. I actually found that Impossible was harder than The Max. For Impossible, make sure Batman, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Green Lantern ALL appear in the first 8 fighters, to make it easier. 

Solomon Grundy all the way, with an IA that read inputs and counterpicks, it is actually funny just get close and back without press nothing and when the CPU decides attack with a jumping attack, just down + triangle and circle for a 25% combo that leave with more defense and the Swamp Hands MB for a combo of 43% when is need it thanks for the armor.

You can make it even easier just pausing the game and in the instant they jump, use down + triangle and in all other times just block and walk.

Of course, all of this talking about the Ultimate Edition that has the patches already integrated and cannot be deleted for an easier IA for what I have heard, in Vanilla you can just use Doomsday or Hawkgirl in some way but never really dig on it because it didn't was going to help me.

Good luck to all who try to get this.

Edited by CodenameHaar