Guide of the Year Awards 2014

Platisfaction

While this is absolutely true, it does gives me hope that a FPSRPG guide like Borderlands 2 will make it to the top 10.

I'm not saying that FPS or RPG's guides aren't good, your Borderlands 2 guide is extremely amazing, but guides like Blur from X_RaceKing_X is really well made as well but since racing games aren't as popular as FPS games they are in "disadvantage". There goes my DiRT 3 guide ahah :P

• Like 1

I'm not saying that FPS or RPG's guides aren't good, your Borderlands 2 guide is extremely amazing, but guides like Blur from X_RaceKing_X is really well made as well but since racing games aren't as popular as FPS games they are in "disadvantage". There goes my DiRT 3 guide ahah :P

That's why the Guide Team should be the ones deciding the top 10 AND pick a winner. But I've already said that so I'm just dropping a smile so no one gets mad :)

That's why the Guide Team should be the ones deciding the top 10 AND pick a winner. But I've already said that so I'm just dropping a smile so no one gets mad :)

I hope the Guide Staff decides to do like you said, that would be fair to all since they were the ones that corrected and aproved all of the guides (sorry if I made any mistakes, I'm on my cellphone :P )