Galactic Readiness.

GRITTY_PITTY

The game isn't forcing you to do anything. Or is the game also forcing you to fight the reapers? 

It's just how the game works.

I recently replayed ME3 with only the Citadel DLC, I owned everyone.

You can easily max out everything, have all the allies, rescources and still have 50%

No big deal.

The game isn't forcing you to do anything. Or is the game also forcing you to fight the reapers? 

It's just how the game works.

I recently replayed ME3 with only the Citadel DLC, I owned everyone.

You can easily max out everything, have all the allies, rescources and still have 50%

No big deal.

While that is true, you still need 100% Galactic Readiness for the defender trophy

While that is true, you still need 100% Galactic Readiness for the defender trophy

While that is true, you are only forcing yourself to believe you must have it (not you, but people).

Or is it a waste of time to play games who can't be achieved platinum anymore?

Not saying it's impossible, just saying.

• Like 1

I love the series they are all amazing games, Its just that ive done every side mission but my galactic readiness is still at 50% so I was curious if I was doing something wrong, I dont play games for trophies I play games to enjoy them but trophies are an added bonus, in a way the game is forcing us to play multiplayer because every time I talk to Admiral Hackett he tells me I need to do more (play mp) to have a better chance against the reapers.

Pretty much the MP is the easiest way,as far as I know.For me that wasn't really a problem since I did enjoy the multiplayer.

I havent been able to link up to a game yet but im sure the multiplayer is great.

The multiplayer is still active though, I was playing it last week...

There's a few free dlcs for it, get them and you should be able to find matches no problem (as the game only matches up players with the same dlc)

thanks, ill try downloading them then searching for a game.

No probs GRITTY_PITTY!

I think you can increase the readiness total by about 16% every 5 hours if you choose the right  missions:

Terminus System - Omega

Attican Traverse - Ket'osh

Earth Systems Alliance Space - Camala

Inner Council Space - Cherk Sab

Outer Council Space - Thessia

so you could realistically have it done in a 17 hour time frame if you immediately renew the missions as they complete.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Readiness level slowly decreases if it's left alone for a period of time, but only if you are signed into the EA servers.

If you have to leave it partway through going for the trophy, sign out and you should be fine. 

• Like 2

No probs GRITTY_PITTY!

I think you can increase the readiness total by about 16% every 5 hours if you choose the right  missions:

Terminus System - Omega

Attican Traverse - Ket'osh

Earth Systems Alliance Space - Camala

Inner Council Space - Cherk Sab

Outer Council Space - Thessia

so you could realistically have it done in a 17 hour time frame if you immediately renew the missions as they complete.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Readiness level slowly decreases if it's left alone for a period of time, but only if you are signed into the EA servers.

If you have to leave it partway through going for the trophy, sign out and you should be fine.

Thanks heaps again mate, very helpful information.

• 7 months later...

How do I improve my galactic readiness? At the moment it is all at 50%... it says to play multiplayer but nobody pkays it and I can never find a game... surely there is another way to get it up to 100%?

There are still players on multiplayer mode, but don't install dlc, you'll find more players without them being installed.

There is an application on Ios/Android that allows you to improve your galactic readiness

• 1 year later...

I tried using N7 HQ site but I created my EA origin account so long ago I cant remember info for it and cant log in there lol Since Mass Effect Infiltrator is a paid app I think best option is to just play coop in ME3 over and over for %

Edited by Saionji