Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pureproteinman

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?   501 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

254 posts in this topic

I normally just play on weekends, so it's about 4 hours.

The most time i played in one day was 15 hours in another account, just to plat Spare Parts. I still regret this.

The next day is always the worst after a sesh like that but the plat and account progress is a big payoff ;) gta 5 online was a sesh and a half for me haha ;)

I spend around 6 hours on gaming usually, despite the fact that i only work on weekends and have alot of free time. I found that i enjoy sleeping and watching netflix more than gaming. lol

I put 3 since it depends on how I feel after work and then how hectic weekends get. Usually though I'll play 2-6 hours depending on the day.

depends on the day really. I play for 2-3 hours per day during weekdays, and 3-4 hours during weekends.

Hi pureproteinman. I can't really answer this question because it can change each day. For example, If I have college it'll be less time playing games. I also play pool/snooker, read, research, watch films/TV, listen to music and other daily activates which can take time off gaming. Great question to ask though. 

0-2 hours. I would love to play more, but there is also other stuff what I want to do.

Three to five hours depending on the game I'm playing. Sometimes six.

Right now, about an hour a day on average. Really just depends on the week though. College has kept me busy as of late

Really depends on the day. Can be zero or can be even more than ten.

Sometimes I squeeze in more over weekends but usually one or two hours after class

I used to spend 5-7 hours every day. now that I'm in college its like 1 or 2 ours during the week and 3 hours on the weekend. 

Weekdays is usually 1-2 hours, Saturdays are usually 7-8 hours, and Sundays are 2-2.5 hours. I don't get to play every weekday though, due to school and my dad playing.

Usually a few hours in morning and a few hours after work at night. Around 4 hours a day.

Edited by Mayhem5100

Thanks to everyone for your responses, didn't think i would get this kind of response so soon :)

Maximum 3 hours, not more than that. Otherwise, I get a weird type headache. :lol:  

This question depends on what time of the year it is. During school, I play 1-5 hours a day, which varies greatly on what hw I have. When I don't have school, it's more like 4-10 hours depending on how much I feel like playing.

Few hours a day to half the day. I try to put in time for being creative, otherwise I'd game all the time.

3 hours of playing and 1 hour break