How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

Pureproteinman

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?  

514 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

I voted 2 since that's the minimum I play every day, or at least that I try. It totally depends on the work I have to do.

On weekends it goes up to 5 or 6 depending if I hang out with friends or have stuff to do.

Maximum I'd say is 10, maybe more but that only happens on holidays, sadly. For example last summer I spent 15 days on holidays in a resort. 90% of the time I was in my room was playing PS3. If I wasn't playing I was outside at the pool getting fit or visiting the city. Hell, it was the time of my life I did the most exercise and got the most trophies... those were the days haha.

• Like 1

Generally, during the weekday: 4 hrs per day

On the weekends, 6 hrs or more (Sat and Sun) if I don't have anything else to do. Weekends are when I do most of my platinum runs and online MP sessions.

I only remember playing the following games longer than 6 hrs in one day:

Chrono Trigger: 12+ hrs

Castlevania: SOTN: 13+ hrs

The Last of Us: an entire weekend w/breaks

Edited by The_Blackout_Kid
  • Like 1

@Pureproteinman

LOL @ your 'about me'.... you say 'stop slacking'... yet you have thousands upon thousands of trophies and less than 200 ultra rare trophies... that is slacking. What's the point of having a trophy collection if you just get easy trophies? :/ 

Hmmm well lets put it this way , i set out to be top five in the country three years ago and i was willing to play all types of games for the experience to reach my goal and i got there :D, I mean there is no written rule to say you must earn thousands upon thousands of UR trophies to be known as a trophy hunter as such, that wasn't what i set out to do :D I can understand why people like to UR hunt and thats for the attention as well as the challenge and i also get why some people may question the route i took but its what makes you happy right? I love being in competition with m8's on the leaderboards and THL here on psnp its why i am a trophy addict ;D 

I chose 2 as an avg. Weekdays it depends on a lot of factors, it can be 0-2 hrs (I don't play every day). Weekends I'd say between 4-6 hrs, but I work on Saturdays sometime.

If I can play 20 hrs a week that's a really really good week. I go on vacation twice a year for a week then I play 8 hrs a day.