How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

Pureproteinman

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?  

514 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

the highest on ps3 is 5 hours, but it's really depend, like if i don't have other Daily projects in mind.

way back in 1998, i spend 8 to 9 hours straight while playing Porsche challenge for the ps1, after i'm done i remember i was going to the kitchen or the bathroom and i got blacked out, the next thing i remember i wake up and i was on my bed and after my older brother came from works he tells me that he saw me lying on the floor and he tells said that i told him i'm soo tired and so he carried me to my bed. LOL i never remember saying that or even felt the pain when falling on the floor  :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

im married and have 2 kids. im 26 years old. im on my playstation daily. some days i'll game for hours and hours at a time, collecting trophies. other times i'll just play call of duty for awhile. some days i'll just be on netflix and youtube.on average, i'll probably spend 10 plus hours a day. i love gaming. my wife loves me and she plays sometimes too. YES gaming's my life. since 1988, playing the regular nintendo. lol ohhh the great times

will it depends on what day working day saturday/ holiday
and the mood i'm in that day

but if its a holiday and i am in a good mood i can play even 24 hours non-stop no even for 10 seconds
have such a special water bottle that for cyclists with a straw so i don't need to stop the game to drink and if i choose something more than just water I do not need to eat
i have a bucket so i don't need stop the game to go to the bathroom and more... so yeaa i can play for a long time in a row :D
Edited by MynyUser