Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pureproteinman

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?   501 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

254 posts in this topic

There is no max/min time of how much I game, it can range from <1 hour to just under 10 hours.

usually 4 hours per day after work
but recently my doctor said to me, i have carpal tunnel syndrome, now just 1 hour after 1 day, or 3 hoursper week

Between 1-3 hours on a week day and probably 2-4 on weekends.  Really can depend on how good the game is that I'm playing.

the highest on ps3 is 5 hours, but it's really depend, like if i don't have other Daily projects in mind.

way back in 1998, i spend 8 to 9 hours straight while playing Porsche challenge for the ps1, after i'm done i remember i was going to the kitchen or the bathroom and i got blacked out, the next thing i remember i wake up and i was on my bed and after my older brother came from works he tells me that he saw me lying on the floor and he tells said that i told him i'm soo tired and so he carried me to my bed. LOL i never remember saying that or even felt the pain when falling on the floor  :lol:

I often won't play games at all, but when I do, I binge for several hours. 

Unsure of how to vote, I simply chose an average of 3 hrs per day.

some times I didn't play but when I play I normally play the 4 to 7 hours  

2 or 3 hours on weekdays,4 through 5 on weekends

With finals week and my job, That number has reduced to zero. I'm hoping it is at least 3 hours/day once I get out of this thing known as "school".

I try to play 2 hours/day at least, on weekends or when I'm free from 4 to 7 as usual

it depends. If it's an online game then i play for about 6 hours. If i'm going to play only campaign then just 3 hours

It really depends. If I play too much of certain games, that usually sours me on playing games in general for awhile. I'd say anywhere from 2-6 a day, depending on my mood and how much I'm enjoying the game. 

Currently, 4 to 5 hours a night and all day Saturday.

I usually spend around 8 hours gaming, sometimes less if I choose to watch a show or movie.

Sometimes I wish days lasted more than 24 hours...or weeks more than 7 days etc.

im married and have 2 kids. im 26 years old. im on my playstation daily. some days i'll game for hours and hours at a time, collecting trophies. other times i'll just play call of duty for awhile. some days i'll just be on netflix and youtube.on average, i'll probably spend 10 plus hours a day. i love gaming. my wife loves me and she plays sometimes too. YES gaming's my life. since 1988, playing the regular nintendo. lol ohhh the great times

Around 5 hours, but it feels that i would only play for a short time.

Time goes fast... too fast in my opinion.

Over 6 or 7 hours daily on weekdays. And on weekends, I can play for 12 hours at a day at most. Vidyagames are all I got. <3

will it depends on what day working day saturday/ holiday
and the mood i'm in that day

but if its a holiday and i am in a good mood i can play even 24 hours non-stop no even for 10 seconds
have such a special water bottle that for cyclists with a straw so i don't need to stop the game to drink and if i choose something more than just water I do not need to eat
i have a bucket so i don't need stop the game to go to the bathroom and more... so yeaa i can play for a long time in a row :D
Edited by MynyUser

3 or 4.

2 if I'm busy.

1 if I just feel bleh that day.

It depends when I have free time. On those days I play for maybe 5-6 hours.