How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

Pureproteinman

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?  

514 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

I'm studying -- "studying" -- so how much I play per day varies tremendously. But for the last 6 months I've been playing excessively, with a little dip on average playtime per day the last week and a half before my exams before Christmas. I would say at least 6+ hours per day every day. This semester really begins next Monday, and I intend to do some changes then. Read more from the syllabus -- during my last semester, I was constantly lagging behind my comrades-in-study, and it's not a good feeling at all. Besides, I do have other interest in which I should nurture more. As of now gaming is pretty much what I'm doing when I'm not out and about, so my piles of books and tv/movies are just embarrassingly large.

Hopefully i'll be able to make the changes I desire. If not, I have an addiction.

• Like 1

It varies. Sometimes I won't play anything at all for a month (like, uh, Dec 23rd until a few days ago) and then other days I will sit and play up to 14hrs in a single session. I've probably gotten in more hours the past two days in games than I have in a long while. And I'm going to regret it as I'm super behind on uni work atm, but games are such a good de-stresser. 

Edited by Vrisnem

• 2 weeks later...