How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

Pureproteinman

How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?  

514 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend playing video games per day ?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally play Saturdays through to Tuesdays since I'm working and have to get up at 3am. I'm the closest thing humanity has to a zombie by the time I get home. Wednesdays I have uni but I plough through coursework in a few hours so I have maybe a couple of hours to play on Wednesday nights, and normally around six hours on Thursdays and Fridays if I'm not going out.

Depends. I usually play 2-3 hours every weekday, though sometimes it'll be less than that (0-1 hours) if I've got other stuff to do, or if I devote my free time to something else such as anime instead.

On weekends, I can end up playing something for 4-7 hours in a day (sometimes within a single sitting, other times split up within the day).

• 2 months later...

I put 2. I'll occasionally snatched an hour or so in the middle of the day if the kids are at school, but most of my game time is at night when they go to bed. Weekends actually mean less game time for me usually due to kids and projects and such. My max in the last year was 6 hours one day but there have been A Lot of zero hour days in that time.

Sorry to cast judgement but if you play more than 2 hours a day you need to reevaluate your priorities. More than that and you are entering troubling territory in my opinion.

Gaming isn't my top priority - it's sports... but going for 1,5h every day is the most i can do :P

I increased my answer to 6 hours/day because after buying a Vita i play much more while driving in a bus :D

@Pureproteinman

LOL @ your 'about me'.... you say 'stop slacking'... yet you have thousands upon thousands of trophies and less than 200 ultra rare trophies... that is slacking. What's the point of having a trophy collection if you just get easy trophies? :/ 

The past few months I've not played much, probably in part due to work. The past week I've been going nonstop because I do not plan on buying any new games until I've bought and completed SO5, P5, and FFXV. Just doing a lot of cleaning and playing some of the games I started and never rally got into.

At the moment 6-8 hours a day

I voted 3, but many times on weekdays I just can't be bothered. So I watch YouTube or some TV-Series when I come home. But like on weekends it can sometimes be 8+ hours, have been playing for 15hours straight as well if I recall correctly...