MyCareer mode discussion.

GRITTY_PITTY

It's wise to start as a PG IMO because you have total control of the ball.  You can set plays and stuff.  Personally, I've always been a SG because my real life height is 6'5" and I'm literally in the game this year with the camera scan ^_^

haha thats awesome, is face scan PS4 only? Yeah ive always played as a Point Guard my player is 6"2 and around 80kg, I play for the Bulls (my favourite team) and they play me as a combo guard with D.Rose.

• 2 months later...

I have a Point Guard too, chosen as 12th choice by Orlando Magic. Actually I'm in the 2nd season, still not in the starting line (I'm the 6th man, around 20-22 minutes per game).Just one question: at the moment, I'm simulating all non-key matches, investing all money on attributes (in particular, offensive ones usually).

Am I doing right? Do you think I shoud do differently?

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
On 27/11/2017 at 8:22 PM, rodengsm said:

I m having problems in mycarreer. The game freezes when i tried to play a key game. Does someone know how to fix it?

I had this problem and thought I’d never get to plat it.... until yesterday. You have to rebuild the PlayStation database. This sounds dumb but I was willing to give it a shot. I saw this a long time ago and didn’t believe it. But it worked for me (check my trophy my nba starter and the date of this and my last trophies for proof). 

I hope this makes sense to you. 

Edited by JWill_55

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/08/2018 at 6:02 PM, JWill_55 said:

I had this problem and thought I’d never get to plat it.... until yesterday. You have to rebuild the PlayStation database. This sounds dumb but I was willing to give it a shot. I saw this a long time ago and didn’t believe it. But it worked for me (check my trophy my nba starter and the date of this and my last trophies for proof). 

I hope this makes sense to you. 

Thanks man! I ll try it again. I  have already done  it and other things too, and it didnt work for me.The same thing happened with 2k16. I think it may be because the servers were shut down.