Servers?

8 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I've gotten in a few times, but my boosting partner has had some difficulties. The majority of attempts to access the multiplayer portion of the game results in the console crashing. I honestly feel it's just the servers acting up as usual. Has anyone notified Ubisoft support?

Someone in the psn chat I’m in has opened a ticket with Ubisoft and got a generic ‘reset your router and console settings’ response back. When that inevitably doesn’t work maybe he will get a response from an actual human. 

• Like 1

On 10/01/2018 at 6:15 PM, Waraneasy said:

I freeze when I start the multiplayed mode during the loading and that since yesterday with my two games on two PS3... Yeah... 

Killzone 2 server fucked, Far Cry 2 server fucked... Yeah... 

I hope it works again soon, with more than a week trying to play and without success! ?

• 2 months later...

It's showing the 

Unable to retrieve your personal ranked statistics. You will be unable to participate in any ranked matches.

message again for two days straight (likely longer already). I booted up the game yesterday and got this message, got the same message today. Let's hope it gets fixed again soon :S.

12 hours ago, Lucas said:

It's showing the 

message again for two days straight (likely longer already). I booted up the game yesterday and got this message, got the same message today. Let's hope it gets fixed again soon :S.

@Lucas My boosting group has encountered this for the last month. You need to go back to the main menu > additional Content> Exclusive content. It will refresh and take you back to the main menu. Then go to XMB > Account management > Log out of PSN > Log in to PSN. Try to access MP again. If it does not work rinse and repeat. You'll get in after a few tries almost guaranteed. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

My boosting group has encountered this for the last month. You need to go back to the main menu > additional Content> Exclusive content. It will refresh and take you back to the main menu. Then go to XMB > Account management > Log out of PSN > Log in to PSN. Try to access MP again. If it does not work rinse and repeat. You'll get in after a few tries almost guaranteed. 

Huh, didn't know there was a workaround for this. I just tried it out and now I'm able to connect again. Thanks for the info :D!

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Huh, didn't know there was a workaround for this. I just tried it out and now I'm able to connect again. Thanks for the info :D!

Glad to help! Better get to boosting. 10 years old this year so they could get shut down any time... Expect to put 40-50 hours in to grind all weapons and get to level 20. 

• Like 1

Well, from what everyone is saying here, I know not to go within ten yards of this game.  No way I'll ever get this game and add it to my profile.  Good to know.  Credit to all those who've platinumed this game.  You all must have endured a lot of aggravation to get it.

• 2 months later...